PDA

View Full Version : YOU RULE DUDES!



COWBLUZ
10-15-2000, 10:48 PM
Kevin & Chris,
This place looks great - awesome. Wish the hell I knew what I was doing or why I'm here...... Keep up the great work & rock on........
ScanDude

Samwise
10-16-2000, 05:12 AM
I know it wasn't directed at me, but I'd like to welcome you anyway. http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

Underdog
10-16-2000, 05:19 AM
Thanks Cowbluz, come back anytime. Maybe you can get Willie to check the site out! http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited October 16, 2000).]

Dabomb
03-08-2003, 10:05 PM
lol i like this site too

# 1 Stunner
03-08-2003, 10:09 PM
lol intresting theead:D

Master Gracey
03-08-2003, 10:11 PM
For the love of god, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!?! :eek:

If I really cared about ancient threads, I'd dig them up... (where's Casper, anyway?)

Casper
03-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Dabomb
lol i like this site too

Why bump one of the first threads on here :rolleyes:

They have enough threads to entertain that lil mind of yours...no?

Casper
03-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Master Gracey
For the love of god, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!?! :eek:

If I really cared about ancient threads, I'd dig them up... (where's Casper, anyway?)

LMAO!!! I was posting at the same time you were...man, what's up with this all of a sudden?

Oh, and one thing for this new kid....


http://ileet.net/images/spamdog.jpg

Kraft
03-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Dabomb
lol i like this site too

Ok bud, quit bumping old threads. This has been your official warning. Thanks for shopping.

xboxman_1
03-09-2003, 12:58 AM
So Kraft, speaking of these old threads, are Kevin and Chris like gone? I havent seen them around.

Xbox Owner
03-09-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Dabomb
lol i like this site too


lmao!!

Ninja Scroll
03-09-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by casper
LMAO!!! I was posting at the same time you were...man, what's up with this all of a sudden?

Oh, and one thing for this new kid....


http://ileet.net/images/spamdog.jpg


For da love of greasy spam and scrapple, dont shoot da freakin dog, ... dawg!:eek:




as Elmira from Looney Toons used to say "you know Ninja luv da AM'IM'ALZ! ;) RAW BEANIE?

Kraft
03-09-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
So Kraft, speaking of these old threads, are Kevin and Chris like gone? I havent seen them around.

Kevin and Chris are by no means gone as they are really dedicated to XBA at the moment. The reason you don't see them in the forums is because they are doing some super duper top secret black-filed projects for the site.

Ninja Scroll
03-09-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Kevin and Chris are by no means gone as they are really dedicated to XBA at the moment. The reason you don't see them in the forums is because they are doing some super duper top secret black-filed projects for the site.

it had better be a new homepage or im gonna catch a murder beef up in herrre, raw beanie?:D

Underdog
03-10-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
So Kraft, speaking of these old threads, are Kevin and Chris like gone? I havent seen them around.



Hi there xboxman_1 nice to see you again! :)