PDA

View Full Version : nebody played james bond yet???

No Fear 23
03-28-2002, 07:59 PM
how was it ya'll??:D

VenoM
03-29-2002, 12:59 AM
havnt played it but hear its not all that...heard they could of done better....dont know if i'll get it or not

GokuX
03-29-2002, 01:03 AM
It'll be worth a rent. The tank part looks interesting.

Spike Minoda
03-29-2002, 02:12 AM
I don't know what ALL of you all thinkz, i am lokking forward to it

Laxeph
03-29-2002, 07:06 AM
I just bought this game, and it is sweet! It is simular to the Bond on N64. But, there are two main additions here. The first one is the cars. They are sweet. You can drive BMW Z8 and an Austin Martin. The cars are equipped with smoke screen, missles, rockets, machine gun, and super boost. They are sweet. The other attition is bots in multiplayer. That is very fun. For all of you that like the Halo controls you can make the controls like that in this game too. I think that this is a must buy.

JJaX
03-29-2002, 07:45 AM
I wasnt intrested in this game at 1st. But after seeing the commercial i think ill rent it 1st.

shererboat
03-29-2002, 07:46 AM
personally, i dont think u can go wrong with a bond game!!!:D

FpS_PhReeK
03-29-2002, 08:45 AM
Hey all,

I got bond about three days ago, I have been playing a lot of Blood Omen 2 but I have played about 20 hours of Bond and I must say I think it is pretty cool. The bots i n Multiplayer have filled a void in my life. Laxeph added some cool info and he is correct in all of his points. The game is rock solid, if you are a FPS fan like myself this is a must buy, I mean you can always trade back at EB it in two months when you get tired of it. The way I see it, we buy these games for $25 because I keep trading over and over... Anyhoo if you are not a FPS fan then at least rent it some time soon, you may find that you like the Bond theme, it has a very interesting and involving plot... Save the chick then save the world, drive fast cars and kill the thugs... got to love it.

PhReeK out!

Supperdog
03-29-2002, 09:52 AM
yes i have agent under fire on...umm...heehee....errr...ps2 (cough)

ahem...and anyway, its a sweet game! id deninitely (sp? i donno im messed up) buy it! :)

azmodan
03-29-2002, 10:25 PM
i just rented it today and im like on mission 5 in like 40 min and it has 12 missions doesnt it seem... kinda short?? but i do love the gameplay that i get hehe

gula
03-29-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by azmodan
i just rented it today and im like on mission 5 in like 40 min and it has 12 missions doesnt it seem... kinda short?? but i do love the gameplay that i get hehe

Well the missions get a lot harder on the way. You shall see.

murken
03-30-2002, 12:14 PM
the first few levels are almost too easy; you have to pass the level a few times, picking up new stuff, if you want to unlock more guns and m-p levels; but this is all about the multiplayer. it's not as graphically pleasing as halo, but still one of the best out there. you can have different settings on the bots. they can team up, be more or less aggresive, be more or less experienced ...
a must buy for fps fans, a must-buy for bond fans, a must-rent for anyone else.