PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to xbox addict & all u guys !

wheatus-frog-uk
03-29-2002, 01:02 PM
Hey ppl,

I just wanted to let you all know how much i think this website and message board rule. Ok, so i dont post that much, and when i do its usually asking for help, but i have never found a message board with so many people like myself. People that simply adore gaming !!!
And, Xbox addict, it rocks, the reviews are cool, and the news is updated all the time. And its far more interactive than any other site

I have never stayed posting in a forum for more than 1 month, but i think xbox has changed all this.

So thanks guys, and xbox addict too, u all ROCK

thanks

dan

Crazy Joe
03-29-2002, 01:05 PM
i agree with you wholeheartedly, this is the first forum that i have ever posted on, EVER!! I never found them interesting, but this site is incredible and I will never leave, as the sig says I am an Xbox Addict 4 Life!!

GokuX
03-29-2002, 01:14 PM
Roger that.

thejoker
03-29-2002, 01:50 PM
I could not of agreed more! This place is the best of the best of the best!

l Maximus l
03-29-2002, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I find it remarkable, too, that I have never joined a message board in my life! The XBox is a phenominon or something! And, I find it amazing how one website out of the billions and billions that are out there can bring so many awesome people to one place! :)

Ninja Scroll
03-29-2002, 02:47 PM
It's always good to hear the people praise the site & members, make being a part of the team worthwhile.

This is only the second forum I have ever been apart of and the other one I was only their for no more than a couple weeks.

This is mos def da best d@mn forum board game related anywhere!
Happy posting playboy!:)