PDA

View Full Version : Are there any strategy games on XBOX??

wweomaniac
03-29-2002, 02:42 PM
One reason that this section of the forum isn't generating as much traffic as others might be because there aren't any strategy games. correct me if I'm wrong.

strategy games also tend to not do so well on consoles. Did anyone really play starcraft for n64?? Or C&C for psx??

Magezbit
03-29-2002, 08:15 PM
c & c was also for 64 also.

but neway, like i said in the other post about the age of series, im more into blizzard games. so yes i did play sc for 64, and yes it sux0red compared to the pc version cuz of the dumbdowning, the slowdown, the ghettoness absense of a mouse and keyboard, and other reasons i have forgotten, but was it fun? yes....yes it was, mostly cuz u could play it w/ 2 ppl which was coolness.

wweomaniac
03-30-2002, 10:05 AM
How could it be fun playing a 2 player strategy game on one tv. Wouldn't the other player be able to see your screen?? That takes away the whole point of surprise attacks.

I am assuiming you played it on one tv right?

Magezbit
03-31-2002, 03:38 AM
but thats the only real gripe. theres no real downside to a good 2-player mode, only little tiny probs. besides wc3 2-player would be bad ass for xbox.... hek 4 player system link-up....