PDA

View Full Version : Missed Much?

mattcoxonline
03-29-2002, 04:03 PM
I was just wandering if I was one of them people that didn't claim their Xbox carry case.
I visit the main page each day and then, after reading the days news, head to the forums, but I haven't been reading the competition winners -- I have never won anything in my life, why should now be different.
I had some spare time before I went on my Xbox so I thought I'd check out the winners page, and I noticed two unclaimed prizes. I thought I might be one.....please. Could somebody tell me who it was, and if they want to just, erm, give me one of the unclaimed ones.... :confused:

GokuX
03-29-2002, 04:07 PM
I think if you are chosen you'll have a private message from one of the staff that says so.

Crazy Joe
03-29-2002, 05:35 PM
have you checked your email lately, they email you and let you know.

l Maximus l
03-29-2002, 06:21 PM
Yeah, the email says "CONGRATULATIONS ________, You passed phase 1" This means you are a winner :)

wweomaniac
03-29-2002, 06:25 PM
Well... start checking your email. Was it you?? Tell us!! You don't have much time left!

mattcoxonline
03-30-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
Well... start checking your email. Was it you?? Tell us!! You don't have much time left!
Sorry, no emails from Xbox Addict... :(

I'll have the unclaimed one though. :D

Ninja Scroll
03-30-2002, 10:02 AM
If your like me I didnt check my email last weekend so I got a PM to let me know just in case. So whatever the case may be if you win you should find out one way or another junior.

Oh, and speaking of people who forfieted their Naki Case I personally want to say thank you to da poor jabroni that gave me his!:)
Thanks who ever you are, Ninja gets a free-bee!:D

Thanks Stephan!;)

**dude probably forfieted hsi case because he wanted his Idol-Ninja Scroll to win! **
hehehe!:D