PDA

View Full Version : Decisions

Steve1987
03-29-2002, 04:35 PM
I finally have enough money to buy a XBOX. But know i'm having second thoughts! ::eek:
I've saved up £355 and got a nice 28" tv for my birthday. Should I buy a Xbox with one game (Halo) or wait. My main question is how long will Halo last in single player as broadband is no where near where i live. Is it worth buying a Xbox with one game or will getting 2 or 3 games with it be worth the wait.
Cheers

l Maximus l
03-29-2002, 05:13 PM
Honesly? Buying the XBox with Halo is all you need! Halo is utterly amazing and is still my #1 game. I currently own 11 games and I have owned Halo since November 15, 2001, the U.S. launch of the XBox...and even still it's my #1 game! My #2 game is, without a doubt, Rallisport Challenge!

I mean, even if you can't play on-line, you can always system link your XBox and get a bunch of buddies over to play a LAN game! It's so intense!

Good luck in what you decide to do and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :)

Steve1987
03-29-2002, 05:22 PM
Cheers Maximus
I've finally decided and i'm going to buy my Xbox tomorrow as long as there's one left. I'll have a look at the other deals but i'll probably get an xbox with Halo.
Tomorrow night should be a lot of fun!
Cheers:)

Crazy Joe
03-29-2002, 05:28 PM
ya even just multiplayer on one box should be able to hold you over until you can pick up a few more games.