PDA

View Full Version : Tips for last level Halo?

Virazslo
03-29-2002, 05:39 PM
Im on the part in the last level where you have to drive the warthog through the long gauntlet. I CAN'T do it! Im only on normal, and I have tried it about 6 or 7 times. I have gotten to the last hallway and I can SEE the ship, but I cant get to it. Do you have to get out of the warthog and run to it, because I couldnt get passed the barrels, they blocked my way. Have you found a webpage with the best line to take, or anything like this? Any tips are welcome, thx!

SnOoPy
03-29-2002, 05:43 PM
Yes you need to get out of the warhog & run like crazy while your runningkeep jumping cause they will be shooting at you like crazy.

CoMATOSE
03-29-2002, 05:44 PM
when u come to the barrals get out and leg it like u got diareia and the only loo is on the ship:D

Crazy Joe
03-29-2002, 05:53 PM
ya, get out of the warthog and run, that's what i've done every time i beat it. The only way to get the Warthog over the barrels is hitting it with a rocket, and it's not worth it, you still have to get out. So just run for it, you should be able to make it without too much trouble.

LynxFX
03-29-2002, 05:57 PM
Yeah I've never died running through that section even on Legendary. The first time you play it though, that has to be the most intense 5 minutes ever!! :D

smack_roscoe
03-30-2002, 12:04 PM
I discoverd a cheat....kinda.
Well, at the last level where you come to the barrels. Instead of running right up the middle where all the action is, I ran to the far left, stayed outside the middle and hugged the barrels. As I approached the ship I ran back to middle and straight up the ramp.
I tried it on every level except Legend and got away with it.

baggachipz
03-30-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by smack_roscoe
I discoverd a cheat....kinda.
Well, at the last level where you come to the barrels. Instead of running right up the middle where all the action is, I ran to the far left, stayed outside the middle and hugged the barrels. As I approached the ship I ran back to middle and straight up the ramp.
I tried it on every level except Legend and got away with it.

That's always been the only way I've done it! I didn't even think to go up the middle :D

LynxFX
03-30-2002, 06:52 PM
I only did the behind the barrels thing when I did it on Legendary. Got through just fine.