PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2 HELP!!!!!

Dre
03-29-2002, 08:21 PM
Hi guys,

I need some help.. I'm stuck in Eternal Prison at 50%. This is where you use telekinesis to make the bridge come out of the water. I don't know what to do!!!Please help!!!

azmodan
03-29-2002, 10:18 PM
like stand in the middle of the bridge and use the telkenesis on a switch.. sorry if that doesnt help much but i dont remember lol

03-30-2002, 09:31 AM
when he starts running around the room just stay on the outer edge of the purple thing where you don't get hit. try keeping an eye on him and when he says, "I'm coming Kain!" then look quick to see where he is and move so that the purple beam is between you guys and he will run into it.
I had a problem with the 3rd part of the fight so I'll post it down a little ways if you need help with it. If you want to beat it by yourself don't look down

*just stand on the circle platform and charm the worker and have him raise the water, then finish the vampire off. *
I always make things in this game harder than what they are, like i was jumping down and then jumping up really quick and trying to hit him quick:(