PDA

View Full Version : What's your alcholic beverage or drug of choice while relaxing playing Xbox???

xboxer2002
03-29-2002, 10:18 PM
I like to sit back from a hard days work and enjoy a nice vodka and lemonade or cranberry. Or sometimes a couple of valium

khaos2005
03-29-2002, 10:42 PM
I like milk and extasy myself.

baggachipz
03-29-2002, 10:43 PM
Beer. I'm a Miller Lite man myself. Or, on special occasions, High Life longnecks. ;)

greggp666
03-29-2002, 11:41 PM
pain killers:p

GokuX
03-29-2002, 11:58 PM
I just drink Coke. It tastes better going down, doesn't ever come back up, and leaves me sober.

jimmy_page
03-30-2002, 12:08 AM
everclear chased chased w/ a cold mountain dew and maybe some valium if i have it
i've been trying to lay off tha green and mushrooms lately

Huckleberry
03-30-2002, 02:24 AM
anything of the stout variety...

...except women!

Punkbob
03-30-2002, 02:52 AM
Dasani water. It's all I drink. I love it. Nice and healthy. As for junk food, well......On The Border tortilla chips and OTB salsa are awesome. And these cookies called Cafe Cremes. They're the best!

alec84
03-30-2002, 02:59 AM
my friends and I sit smoke this or that play halo and have a merry old time

clownbow
03-30-2002, 03:12 AM
a can of jim beam and a cone or two

No Fear 23
03-30-2002, 08:06 AM
i drink water, last time i drank beer and got drunk during halo, woah, those elites scared the **** out of me:confused: LOL

Ninja Scroll
03-30-2002, 09:52 AM
XBA's Role Model- Ninja Jubei guzzles down SPRITE & WATER all da every dizza!:cool:

Time for some GUNVALKYRIE!!:)

Calve
03-30-2002, 11:05 AM
i wish i was old enough to drink im only 36-23!!!!!! but ya i drink coca-cola-classic MMMMMMMMMMM......:p

scoomey
03-30-2002, 11:10 AM
beam and nothin else

smack_roscoe
03-30-2002, 11:21 AM
It depends...on usually what available/feel like

1. Malibu Rum /Diet Creme soda is tasty.
2. Mike's Hard Lemonade
3. Arbor Mist Cranberry wine

spy_spirit
03-30-2002, 11:46 AM
me, it's SOBE, the official xbox brevage!:p

FuNkY mOnK
03-30-2002, 12:11 PM
I like chocolate chip cookies {preferably chips ahoy} and diet sprite, but if it’s early in the morning, I go for spaghetti and meat balls with a tall glass of milk, hmmmmm.

kornavs19
03-30-2002, 12:21 PM
i wish i was old enough to drink im only 36-23!!!!!! but ya i drink coca-cola-classic MMMMMMMMMMM......

HAHA. Neither am I. im 13 but who the hell cares.
1. MIkes Hard Lemonade
2. Schmirnof Ice

MMMMMMMMMM.

P.S.
Coke Sux. Pepsi rules

Crazy Joe
03-30-2002, 01:44 PM
Usually a nice cold bottle of brew (Molson Canadian), if i'm partying hard later on, maybe a nice glass of whiskey.

Azazel
03-30-2002, 02:32 PM
Me and my buddies usually go down to a sushi bar and pound some saki bombs (beer and shots of rice wine) then pick up some coors lite on the ride home.

Then if were in the mood we sometimes put it down Tony Montana style (those of you Scarface fans will know what I mean).:eek: :eek:

DOOM
03-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Coor's Light Or Diet Coke!

Toder
03-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ty818
Then if were in the mood we sometimes put it down Tony Montana style (those of you Scarface fans will know what I mean).:eek: :eek:

Yes I do. ;) :cool: ;)

crazyotto
03-30-2002, 02:48 PM
I cannot even have one beer and play well with xbox, so I stopped drinking. Nevertheless, every once and awhile I do need some "spinach". That may or may not help my game but I never remember it in a bad way, always with smiles. No puke either.
:)

Bundy
03-30-2002, 03:26 PM
a nice cold Budweiser for me

DIGITAL
03-30-2002, 04:49 PM
when i play my xbox i like to smoke some grade A goverment issued G13 ,an drink a corona or 2 with lemon,but i dont drink that much cause the last time i played the xbox hammered i almost puked ,now i just stick to the greens

Wu3000
03-30-2002, 05:12 PM
honestly now, i like a nice craown and coke or a midori sweet n sour, followed with a nice nug or two. me and the box man we go at it all night.

wu

yall
03-30-2002, 05:42 PM
as far as beverages go, anything from milk to scotch will suit me just fine. as far as my lungs are concerned, they prefer marb reds, and a big fatty (again not a girl!).

spliffdUP
03-30-2002, 06:16 PM
I always do bladez or hit my bong before playin xbox and occasionally a few shots of vodka or rum.

Niner Six
03-30-2002, 06:37 PM
I enjoy a Canadian or twelve.

Hugh_Jass
03-30-2002, 06:51 PM
Cool, refreshing ice water is all I need.

Woocifer
03-30-2002, 07:00 PM
A beer made by the only company to seriously try and get us Canucks a new long weekend for the hell of it - Labatt's Blue.

Unfortunately the gubbment are a bunch of ****s...and didn't pass the petition....

jschelm
03-31-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
Usually a nice cold bottle of brew (Molson Canadian), if i'm partying hard later on, maybe a nice glass of whiskey.

What kind of whiskey do you like? My drink of choice is either a homebrewed beer or a glass of Maker's Mark on the rocks. If you are a bourbon fan that is the way to go.

veruca86
03-31-2002, 10:09 AM
I like you drink Redrum and coke, or just shots! Can't play my box without it being a constant 4:20 in effect.:D

Afro Aura
03-31-2002, 10:41 AM
the good old cup of tea with biscuits

FuNkY mOnK
03-31-2002, 11:48 AM
Why would anyone want to be impaired while playing the greatest console on earth?:confused:

Bundy
03-31-2002, 12:01 PM
having a cold bud or two doesn't impare me.

mahalan
03-31-2002, 12:19 PM
Give me a scotch on the rocks or a bottle of cabernet any day.

Huckleberry
03-31-2002, 12:47 PM
here's what i drank during a 14 hour multiplayer marathon at my house yesterday...

2 WHOLE pots of guatamalan coffee...64 oz or so
2 sam adams
3 cans of pepsi and one large pepsi from wendys

and

5 32 oz bottles of water to keep me from dehydrating into a prune

jschelm
03-31-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Huckleberry
here's what i drank during a 14 hour multiplayer marathon at my house yesterday...

2 WHOLE pots of guatamalan coffee...64 oz or so
2 sam adams
3 cans of pepsi and one large pepsi from wendys

and

5 32 oz bottles of water to keep me from dehydrating into a prune

Did you have a catheter in or just some depends?

WOW!! That is a lot of fluid

JADE8704
03-31-2002, 05:04 PM
MILK AND COOKIES!(choclate chip of course) :D

JJaX
04-01-2002, 09:25 AM
Real sticky icky buds + bong + labatt light beer + fresh Shrooms = hell of a good time.

Hydro codine + Beer + Hash work nice too.

delawaremike
04-01-2002, 09:31 AM
H2O and an apple.

Spaztic
04-01-2002, 10:47 AM
anything besides tequila! Had a bad experience with it!

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 12:21 PM
If it has Barley and Haups, it's tasty when playing the Box. :D

I'm a die hard Coors Light fan, though, of course, I always love my Microbrews.
"Captain and Coke" is not a bad combo once in a while. I also like Cabernet and peanuts...sounds strange, until you try it!! :)

DZNUTZ
04-01-2002, 12:28 PM
i deffinately perfer some sticky icky over alcohol while playing my xbox.....but that don't mean i don't drink too....so deffinately some CALI grade A (a friend hooks me up w/ some top notch death for 2.5 Gz for 25 bucks) and usually guinees or coors light....but honestly...i pretty much will drink anything w/alcohol in it.

Spike Minoda
04-01-2002, 12:35 PM
Sprite,

Mountain Dew,

water

and the occasional Corona.

AlBoogy
04-01-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
I like chocolate chip cookies {preferably chips ahoy} and diet sprite, but if it’s early in the morning, I go for spaghetti and meat balls with a tall glass of milk, hmmmmm.

Are you even playing XBox after eating that? Or just takin a **** the rest of the night?

felix_fabulous
04-01-2002, 10:33 PM
The best way to play x-box is with a couple of mates, a slab (24 bottles) of Carlton Draught and a gram of weed. Why do so many of you people drink lite beer? Only old men at family functions and arse kissers who want to look sensible in front of the boss at work partys drink that crud in this part of the world (Australia)

Crazy Joe
04-01-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by felix_fabulous
The best way to play x-box is with a couple of mates, a slab (24 bottles) of Carlton Draught and a gram of weed. Why do so many of you people drink lite beer? Only old men at family functions and arse kissers who want to look sensible in front of the boss at work partys drink that crud in this part of the world (Australia)

ya LITE BEER SUCKS

xbaaddict
04-01-2002, 11:15 PM
crack man that all i have to say...crack. lol no but seriously dont play shrek while on acid, whoa buddy that sob tried to kill me with all the spiders coming out of his ears! that was some scary shiot:eek:

fanofslipknotib
04-02-2002, 12:24 AM
Wow, you guys are crazy.

lennstro420
04-02-2002, 02:22 AM
mary jane.......mmmmmmmmm:eek:
i hope it becomes legal

xtr0n187
04-02-2002, 06:55 AM
I like to blaze the sticky icky icky buds...that B.C. Bud....nothing but the chronz, as i rock my xbox. The buds that are as green as the xbox asylum's logo. Now if i can just get some gin and juice ill be straight.
LAID BACK

JJaX
04-02-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by felix_fabulous

A gram of weed for a couple of mates??

A gram of Dank dont even get my balls buzzin anymore.....

clownbow
04-02-2002, 08:02 AM
cool sig.
whats up with throwing some one in the fire

Supperdog
04-02-2002, 09:19 AM
mmm sugar spike MY RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lemonade + iced tea + coke + mountain dew code red + pixie stick sugar stuff (any or all flavors) + gatorade + red bull =

H E A R T A T T A C K ! ! ! ! !

mmmmm....

Supperdog
04-02-2002, 09:19 AM
btw try it :)

JJaX
04-02-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog

lemonade + iced tea + coke + mountain dew code red + pixie stick sugar stuff (any or all flavors) + gatorade + red bull =

mmmmm....

I used to two that when i was like 9, Then i would be so hyper i would throw myself down a flight of steps a few times. Ahhh those where the good old days......

shererboat
04-02-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

A gram of weed for a couple of mates??

A gram of Dank dont even get my balls buzzin anymore.....

u need at least an 8th of the sticky icky for a good session with a couple of mates........:D

Plewis
04-02-2002, 10:42 AM
doctor pepper... theres nothing like listening to professor k, while
drinkin dr. p:D

Spike Minoda
04-02-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog

mmmmm....

hmmmmmmm that'd make me die....
j/k. I could always try it

Shadow Fox
04-02-2002, 11:24 AM
Drugs of choice:

-151 Barcardi
-Thunderbird
-Jim Beam
-Golden Grain
-Smirnoff Vodka

All in one big-ass cup, and :

-Two fine-ass women (hi Sherrie!!)

Definately soothes all pain while driving off cliffs in Rallisport...;)

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Drugs of choice:

-151 Barcardi
-Thunderbird
-Jim Beam
-Golden Grain
-Smirnoff Vodka

All in one big-ass cup, and :

-Two fine-ass women (hi Sherrie!!)

Definately soothes all pain while driving off cliffs in Rallisport...;)

Dude, I don't want to come across as too big of a smart ass, but, is this Sherrie chick as big as two women? :D hehehe

Shadow Fox
04-02-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, I don't want to come across as too big of a smart ass, but, is this Sherrie chick as big as two women? :D hehehe In some interesting places, yes...;)

As far as abs, waist, and cheeks, I'm afraid she isn't all that huge...

BTW, Maximus; you tried that new Bacardi drink yet? It's like Smirnoff Ice, I hear...and since you like-beer and beer-related products, I figured you should know...

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 12:14 PM
Maximus; you tried that new Bacardi drink yet? It's like Smirnoff Ice, I hear...and since you like-beer and beer-related products, I figured you should know...

I have tried it...it has a ton of sugar in it, though! Pesonally, I'm not huge on malt beverages...but, I will drink one or two if it's warm outside...but, I like Smirnoff a lot better. But, get this, Captain Morgan is coming out with one...It's going to be gold...you'll see it soon at a store near you :D I'm not joking....this is going to be sweet since Captain Morgans Rum is my favorite Hard-A :D

By the way, as you probably know, I was just teasing you about "Sherrie" :D Also, my wife's real name is "Cheri"...pronounced the same way, but, spelled different....obviously!!! :)

cornflake
04-02-2002, 12:28 PM
ok guys **** the sugar **** the coca cola and pepsi its all about the bud my man, its all about the high quality home grown herb and an assload of beer and you got yourself a mother ****in party get the friends over, hook up 4 controllers play some xbox and once your bored doin that you can go make yourself look like an ass at the pool

Shadow Fox
04-02-2002, 02:35 PM

I have tried it...it has a ton of sugar in it, though! Pesonally, I'm not huge on malt beverages...but, I will drink one or two if it's warm outside...but, I like Smirnoff a lot better. But, get this, Captain Morgan is coming out with one...It's going to be gold...you'll see it soon at a store near you :D I'm not joking....this is going to be sweet since Captain Morgans Rum is my favorite Hard-A :D

By the way, as you probably know, I was just teasing you about "Sherrie" :D Also, my wife's real name is "Cheri"...pronounced the same way, but, spelled different....obviously!!! :) Cool; I'll make sure to try both malt bev's...

"Cheri", huh? Ain't that a co-winky-dink...me and Maximus actually got something in common other than Xbox!!!

P.S. Just so you know, I recently bought a PS2 as well (don't ask); so you can now bash me for being a Sony fanboy, as well as a Nintendo fanboy, lol...;)

DZNUTZ
04-02-2002, 02:39 PM
my sister has the same name....only she spells it Chari.......

can i be in your cool club now?

Supperdog
04-02-2002, 04:26 PM
NO! Now GO TO YOUR CORNER this INSTANT!!!

heheh jk

oh and...TRY THE SUGAR SPIKE! (TM) If you don't die of sugar induced ulcers, you'll love it!

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 04:28 PM
P.S. Just so you know, I recently bought a PS2 as well (don't ask); so you can now bash me for being a Sony fanboy, as well as a Nintendo fanboy, lol...;)

YAY!!! ;) hehe

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 04:32 PM
There's another new one called Sky Blue that is out...the bottles are a pretty cool looking "blue" color. I haven't tried that one yet. :confused:

Plewis
04-02-2002, 05:10 PM
i have a little song for you max, it was written and sung by Mr. Homer J. Simpson

Dough, what I use to by my beer
Ray, the guy who sells me beer
Me, the guy who drinks the beer
Far-the length it takes to get me beer
So... I can get really drunk
La.... la la la la la la
Tea? No thanks I'm drinkin beer
and that brings us back to doh!
:D

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
i have a little song for you max, it was written and sung by Mr. Homer J. Simpson

Dough, what I use to by my beer
Ray, the guy who sells me beer
Me, the guy who drinks the beer
Far-the length it takes to get me beer
So... I can get really drunk
La.... la la la la la la
Tea? No thanks I'm drinkin beer
and that brings us back to doh!
:D

hehe...I've seen that before...I like it...here's a pic of what you are talking about :D

http://www.beeronthewall.com/offthewall/images/homer-beer.gif

Plewis
04-02-2002, 05:49 PM
yeah i got it a little wrong... but it was all by memory... but that is a funny song

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
yeah i got it a little wrong... but it was all by memory... but that is a funny song

Wow, dude! You did pretty good if it was just by memory! :D hehe...I love that song! My wife sings it to me every night before I go to bed...and, yes, I sleep like a bear in hibernation :D

Rochey69r
04-03-2002, 12:13 AM
well i wouldnt know as im to young to drink. lol :D

i like to eat pizza and have coke.

cough jim beam and cola cough.

gee i have a nasty cold! :cool:

nascarfan
04-03-2002, 05:28 AM
Gatorade and Quesadillas.

E-Vader
04-03-2002, 07:18 AM
Pepsi an' Pizza for a session of gaming.
And a pack of Winnie super.

Oh an' dont drink drive, its a washing liquid.:D

FlyBoy
04-03-2002, 08:03 AM
Wow! We have a bunch of freakin' alcoholics and potheads on XBA (no biggie, 1/2 of my friends smoke it up on a daily basis). Us pilots have to stay clean, so I stick with the water and the occasional Killian's. Going to church and worshipping Jesus makes me high on life without taking drugs that will fry my brain.:cool:

xboxer2002
04-03-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
Wow! We have a bunch of freakin' alcoholics and potheads on XBA (no biggie, 1/2 of my friends smoke it up on a daily basis). Us pilots have to stay clean, so I stick with the water and the occasional Killian's. Going to church and worshipping Jesus makes me high on life without taking drugs that will fry my brain.:cool:
Hey flyboy, how's it goin man. Jesus drank wine didn't he?????

Yannie Boy
04-03-2002, 08:27 AM
Since im hispanic and all ima have to say Corona because after a long hard match of Halo nothing can calm me down from not tossing the controller at the opponents face if i lose (which never happens, but maybe) is Corona

shererboat
04-03-2002, 08:33 AM
hell yeah Chupacabra, coronas r da shiznit!!!!

but y wait till the end of the match, thats what respawn times r for:D

jschelm
04-03-2002, 12:57 PM
There's another new one called Sky Blue that is out...the bottles are a pretty cool looking "blue" color. I haven't tried that one yet. :confused:

I have tried the Sky Blue and I am not a big fan of malt bevs either, but that one is a lot better IMO than the Smirnoff Ice.

NsomniA
04-03-2002, 01:11 PM
Back in my PS1 days I covered all 5 "food" groups. Now it's Sobe. And I skate way better lines in THPS. Whoda thought?

shererboat
04-03-2002, 01:11 PM
ive tried smirnoff and mike lemonade, theyre aight........

but when i was in london, they have these bacardi breezer drinks and "Vodka Kick" drinks that came in mad different flavors, mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!:cool:

i havent been able to find these anywhere in da states!!!!!!!

hey UK addicts, send me a case!!!!!!!;)

FlyBoy
04-03-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by xboxer2002

Hey flyboy, how's it goin man. Jesus drank wine didn't he?????

HEHE, yeah... but he didn't smoke weed:cool: I like alcohol, all this talk of SKYY Blue really makes me want to go get some to try

l Maximus l
04-03-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by shererboat
ive tried smirnoff and mike lemonade, theyre aight........

but when i was in london, they have these bacardi breezer drinks and "Vodka Kick" drinks that came in mad different flavors, mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!:cool:

i havent been able to find these anywhere in da states!!!!!!!

hey UK addicts, send me a case!!!!!!!;)

Hey, Shererboat...dude, they're coming out with a new one by Captain Morgans! As you may know, Captain Morgan makes Rum...the BEST rum...and the new malt beverage is going to be Captain Morgan's Gold, I think. Whatever the name may be, it's going to be gold! I can't wait to try this out! :D

shererboat
04-04-2002, 07:12 AM
Hey, Shererboat...dude, they're coming out with a new one by Captain Morgans! As you may know, Captain Morgan makes Rum...the BEST rum...and the new malt beverage is going to be Captain Morgan's Gold, I think. Whatever the name may be, it's going to be gold! I can't wait to try this out! :D

MaXi, u made my day, sh1t, u jus made my week!!!!!

im gonna try this when it comes out fo shizi!!!!!

JJaX
04-04-2002, 08:05 AM
THe Captain makes it Happen!!!

Many drunken nights thanks to that scrivy pirate.

Sometime we even call him Cervantes from Soul calibur.

shererboat
04-04-2002, 08:15 AM
**ahoy matey, wanna get tanked with tha Cap'N??**

how could u say no to cervantes??

Liquid Gears
04-04-2002, 09:24 AM
Man, I prefer a nice dry wine. I just makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. Plus it relaxes me. Anything MASI or Orvieto Classico. Ya, I think those are the best choices in wine.

Trust me, I work in a Liquor Store.