PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Connector

GreenFire
03-30-2002, 12:26 AM
Maybe I am overlooking the obvious, but I cannot get this mutha to work, so, um, can any of you tell me how? I'm pretty sure Maximus knows how, he helped me last time with gamespy, so, shoot for it i suppose.

baggachipz
03-30-2002, 10:13 AM
make sure you have the latest version, first of all. Them's peeps at xbc are releasing a new version like every other day! What specifically doesn't work for you?

GreenFire
03-30-2002, 11:04 AM
it cant find my xbox

fanofslipknotib
03-30-2002, 11:11 AM
I know you probably have it set up right, but here it is if you dont. I am just going to assume you are trying to play Halo. So, you pick your rplayer after picking "System Link". Then, leave it at the looking for game screen. Then, turn on XBC, and it should find it.

Again, you might have alreadt done that, but theres your problem if you didnt. Another problem could be that you dont have your cables hooked up right.

GreenFire
03-30-2002, 05:55 PM
well apparently i have the cables hooked up right bc i just had gamespy and it worked fine, but when i click on system link it says
"you must have your xbox hooked up, blah blah" so, who wants to come over and fix it for me?