PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2 help

Tkf5000
03-30-2002, 11:10 AM
Can anyone tell me how to beat Sebastian?I need the strategy for beating him, he's hard as crap I dunno what to do. Can someone tell me plz.
Please help I REALLY need help

xbaaddict
04-02-2002, 07:40 AM
welll have fury on and wait till he punches and block 1 2 3 4 5 6 and then when the fury gets up give it to him about 3 times ( remember block block block) then you will go to this place with furnaces he will be on top of one quickly chase him around while he will be jumping on them and when your right by a furnace and he doesn't move turn it on...reapeat this about 3to4 times. the he will be swinging from chanes on the ceiling, keep running in circles bieleve me it helps. Sooner or later he will strike at you and miss you if your running in circles. then you hurry and hit him before he goes back to the chains, reapeat this a few times and he is your and you will be granted the ability to jump.

imanym
04-02-2002, 12:21 PM
First be prepared to block and have your fury on. When he attacks and he is finished with his combo hit him with the fury. After about 3 times he will run into the next room. When you get into the room change your power to mist you will notice small amounts of mist in a pattern if you change to mist and follow the mist pattern you will be able to turn on the furnace unnoticed. Repaet this until he starts his next decent. What you do here is avoid his attack and he will kneel on the floor hurry and attack him (remember he must miss you, be certain to look up to see where he is at so that you can prepare for his attack) until you beat him. After you have defeated him you will get his jump power. GOOD LUCK. :)

azmodan
04-02-2002, 12:49 PM
hey yo isnt sebastion the third vampy not the first lol well if im right than just get him to a certain part(i think just beat the crap outta him) that he starts running around the room and there will be like this big lightning thing in the middle and when he sez here i come kain just like stand on the other side of where he is and he'll try to jump at you and he'll jump into the lightning thing then do that like 3 times and the operator will press a switch and the platform with go up just jump on the platform sebastion will jump down now charm the operator pull the switch steam will fill down below and sebastion will jump up on the platform wit you then just finish him off... hope that helps :P

xbaaddict
04-03-2002, 07:23 PM
Lol ooops i get so confused ive beat the game just dont know the names lol! this games kicks @$$