PDA

View Full Version : How much is the MAX you'd pay???

SciFi
03-30-2002, 03:08 PM
Hey, just wondering what is the max you would pay fr the Xbox online service...:)

Bundy
03-30-2002, 03:38 PM
Well of course I orginall hoped for free :), but I don't see that happening. So then I thought about 5, and really decided on 10 a month would be reasonable. The 12 in the poll sounds ok also.

But the 15 that has been flying around in the rumors is just too much.

Of course I say this now, but I am sure once UC comes out and I get a chance to play the money will be leaving my wallet. I just hope MS announces something at E3 so we can just put this topic to rest.

E-Xbox
03-30-2002, 05:37 PM
i think it should be free
cuz us xboxers already spent a lot on games and accessories and the xbox.....
it should be ....FREE!
peace

Canuck
03-31-2002, 02:34 PM
Why does everyone seem to think that xbox online has to cost money, I mean think about it, look at how many pc games can be played online that you don't have to pay for, nearly all of them. I could see if microsoft had a one time hook up fee or something like that, but why should we have to pay every month when we are already dishing out a pile of money on there system and on games. They could even charge an extra 10 or 20 dollars for online games, but I for one will not be paying every month just to play games online when I can use something like gamespy for free.

LynxFX
03-31-2002, 04:05 PM
Because of MS constantly saying "Subscription fees apply for online play" when refering to the online network. This is what they want developers to put on the box of games that will support the online network.

That pretty much says it right there that it will cost something. Now the question is, one time fee, low monthly <$5 or rip off fees of >$5.