PDA

View Full Version : what game should i get????

No Fear 23
03-30-2002, 08:41 PM
James bond or rallisport challenge. i am a fan of fps and racing games. which one sounds like its worth 50 bucks???

DT21
03-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by irule23
James bond or rallisport challenge. i am a fan of fps and racing games. which one sounds like its worth 50 bucks???

Haven't tried 007, but Rallisport is fun. Try that game out on the OXM demo before buying it though.

xboxfan
03-30-2002, 09:24 PM
I just purchased rallisport challenge, and the games is sweet, if you liked PGR you will Love Rallisport challenge, I rate it up there with Halo, I tried the bond game and its not worth 50 bucks, the graphics sucked (all console ports are) the gameplay was average and the sounds were weak, but if you like bond games that much, i would rent it first so you dont get a lemon...:D

E-Xbox
03-30-2002, 09:33 PM
umm...out of those 2...
i would choose 007...
but otherwise
amped ....thps3....halo.....
get those if u dont already have them....

Hugh_Jass
03-31-2002, 07:30 AM
I haven't tried Bond, but I got RSC on Friday and I love it. I'm on the fourth circuit. So far my favorite has been the 100% ice tracks. I kick @ss on those tracks. Maybe it's because I live in Minnesota and have plenty of experience to draw upon. :D

DaN_HiBiKi
03-31-2002, 07:34 AM
Rallisport, without a doubt.

Afro Aura
03-31-2002, 10:48 AM
I haven't seen Jame Bond as yet but I have Rallisport Challenge and thats a kick ass game

mrmp3
03-31-2002, 11:01 AM
I rented Rallisport last week and man that game kicked @ss. Car damage, the best graphics on a car game, tons of tracks and cars to unlock, 4 way multiplayer, and a ton of options. I've played 007 on GC and PS2 and the games are alright. You can unlock secrets and multiplayer is fun. But if you got Halo, trust me it ain't worth buying 007 cause you'll just keep comparing it to Halo and eventually stop playing it. If you are wondering, Agent Under Fire isn't like what Goldeneye was back on the N64. Plus 007 has no blood and the bullets look very bad. Signing off...

Blade
03-31-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I haven't tried Bond, but I got RSC on Friday and I love it. I'm on the fourth circuit. So far my favorite has been the 100% ice tracks. I kick @ss on those tracks. Maybe it's because I live in Minnesota and have plenty of experience to draw upon. :D

The Ice rallies are my absolute favorite as well.

if this game had system link you would be schooled Hugh. you would be schooled.

muah hahahahahaha. j/k

Oh, and BTW Definitely get RalliSport, Best game so far on the Xbox