PDA

View Full Version : Rare XBOX Controller.

fear_this
03-30-2002, 09:43 PM
*Picture is attatched*

I was up in the mall looking for a game and another control pad. Well I go up to the mall and I pick my Xbox Game (Rallisport Challange: Great game) And I see this controller. Its like a Handheld Steering wheel. And the left sides of the controller, the like place where you have your hand at shifts up and down, so it makes it even more like a steering wheel. So, of course I got it. I brought it home and ****. Tryed it out and this thing is sooo frekin cool. And then I came on here to XBA and couldnt find any information about it. So I will give a little bit of my own Review:

Developed by: Gamester
Release Date: ???

Review: The controll pad is great. It has great feel and is really light. The buttons arent all that good thought. The black and white are placed in a pad possition and in the back, the L and the R. It is very easy to have your finger slip right off of the buttons because they are pretty small. But other then that this thing is a beast. The Left side of the control pad moves up and down so it is like a joy stick but in a steering wheel type way. I think this controller is good, just if they would place the buttons in a better possition and have more of a grab to them.

Score: 4.5

spy_spirit
03-30-2002, 10:12 PM

Romo28
03-30-2002, 10:13 PM
Hmm, it looks much like the one here:

Pro Racer Controller (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=214271)

Publisher:RADICA
$29.99

:cool:

monkeyman
03-30-2002, 10:25 PM
yeah ive seen a whole bunch of those at best buy and at other places

JADE8704
03-31-2002, 02:01 AM
awesome smilieys spy spirit! u wouldn't mind if i borrowed a couple, would ya? :D

Kooster
03-31-2002, 05:46 PM
I saw those at bestbuy. Its just a racing whell for racing games.

Xbox Owner
03-31-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
I saw those at bestbuy. Its just a racing whell for racing games.

Yup, me too.

Piccolo_DBz
04-01-2002, 03:35 AM
Yeah there not rare here. I see them all the time at Best Buy

nascarfan29
04-01-2002, 05:04 AM
I am the proud owner of this spiffy little wheel. It's a tad tricky getting used to, but after a while, you can easily get the feeling for it. It has a switchable vibration feature as well.
If you're into racing games, it might be a nice addition to your controller lineup!

nascarfan
04-01-2002, 08:16 AM
The Xbox Thustmaster steering wheel is the best one out right now. I hope that Microsoft releases the Microsoft Sidewinder FF for the Xbox but I don't think that is going to happen.