PDA

View Full Version : forerunners?

monkeyman
03-30-2002, 10:51 PM
why didnt we see these guys in halo did they want to get away from the flood before they were released?? (in case anyone doesnt know who the forerunners are they are the ones who created halo) why dont we see them in the game? i hope they in the second halo cause i wanna see what they look like

Halo Evolved
03-31-2002, 01:23 AM
Didn't the forerunners initially imprison the flood? they made that device to obliterate life incase the flood escaped and manage to multiply the way they did in the game. Well,it is late and maybe my babbling isn't making sense:D

monkeyman
03-31-2002, 03:03 PM
no they made halo and they made it to destroy life so the flood could have food i dont know who trapped the flood though

Halo Evolved
03-31-2002, 06:02 PM
Ok I got it now, the flood were there already. Only when the Covenant and marines showed up did they begin to stir because of the fact that there was an availability of food once again. The forerunners knowing this would inevitably happen designed Halo to wipe out all living creatures to make sure the flood did not escape and colonize on other planets.

E Nomini Patri
03-31-2002, 09:11 PM
Please post *SPOILERS* next time because there are people who haven't played this game yet! Thanks in advance. :cool: