PDA

View Full Version : Demo disks off of magazines

wheatus-frog-uk
03-31-2002, 01:45 PM
hi,

ages ago, in an unofficial magazine, there was an article explaining what the xbox h/d could be used for. 1 think that it could be used for, was kinda to hold extra info for games taken from demo disks

examples may be new costumes for fighting game, new cars for racing game, etc... so u would just get info from the demo disk and save it on the h/d

well i just wondered if as yet any demo disks have included this.. the only magazine i could think may have used this kinda idea would be the official xbox mag. so have any demo disks included any think similar to this

if there has, has there ever been any of the extra data been for halo, project gotham, racing or jet set radio future?

thanks

dan

Master Gracey
03-31-2002, 04:10 PM
Apparently, they did put an extra costume for a DOA3 character on one of the OXM demo discs... but I don't know if that came to fruition. We didn't start getting OXM until this month, and DOA3 isn't really a game that appeals to me. :D

Niner Six
03-31-2002, 04:35 PM
The DOA add-on disc is coming to the OXM May 7 02, check the news section for more details.