PDA

View Full Version : Fave halo level?

wheatus-frog-uk
03-31-2002, 01:48 PM
hey,

just wondered what ur fave level from halo was???

my fave was the level 'Halo'.. coz the first time i went on it, it showed off the power of xbox to me, and was incredibly fun, and for the first time u got to see and have a go on some vehicles... so i really liked that 1

thanks

dan

No Fear 23
03-31-2002, 02:53 PM
i like halo too cause of the outside combat and i also like asotcr

NomadLLama
03-31-2002, 11:38 PM
level 5; Assault on the Control Room. it was the first level i ever played in halo. i played co-op on legendary. i died about 30 times. in fact i wasn't too familiar with FPS at the time, but my friend let me drive the Scorpion, my favorite part. blowing up elites, jackals, hunters, and making minced meat out of grunts is awesome. to bad the bridge part was a bit hard and the pyramid... darn

Alien
04-01-2002, 08:47 AM
My favorite is The Silent Cartographer.

Dag78
04-01-2002, 10:31 AM
i really like the Truth and Reconciliation
Halo
Silent Cartagropher
Assault on the control room

hey i dont care that much for the flood but theyre still alright

ftyards
04-01-2002, 10:32 AM
I would have to say Assault on the control room.

Halo Evolved
04-01-2002, 11:11 AM
Assault on the Control Room cause of the amount of vehicles to use.

monkeyman
04-01-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Dag78
i really like the Truth and Reconciliation
Halo
Silent Cartagropher
Assault on the control room

hey i dont care that much for the flood but theyre still alright

me to thats what i think everyones favorite lvls are for most

Plewis
04-02-2002, 11:28 PM
3rd one... i thinks it be silent cartographer. There is nothing like popping some elites in the head with a sniper rifle... with the night vision thingy... dude it scared the bejesus outta me when all of a sudden a Jackel saw me, and actually started signaling to everyone where I was(he was like:) )... i just shot him 2 quick ones. Not enough time to aim for the head.:D I started sweating though. That AI is so fricken awesome:D

NsomniA
04-03-2002, 12:54 PM
Definately AotCR. I had never seen that much hapenning that fast. Now if I could only carry the Banshee to other levels.

stilly
04-04-2002, 06:21 AM
mines the assualt on control room, blew me away, replayed it several times with mates, to show off me xbox, love it, and maws pretty good, death and destruction all around, worst has to be the one where ya follow monitor around, with flood swarming every where, still good mind, but i kept getting lost, pant, pant i need another halo fix now.

ScorpionX
04-06-2002, 04:08 PM
I like the Silent Cartographer because I love launching the warthog across the island.

Master Cheif
04-07-2002, 08:02 PM
My fav lvl has got 2b Assault on the control room!:D

u kan use all the vehicles:cool:

and if u fast enough wit a sniper rifle on the bridge near the pyramid like thing u kan use the Banshee!!!:)

_