PDA

View Full Version : NEW XBN mag

crazyotto
03-31-2002, 04:19 PM
Xbox Nation if you don't know. A must buy. There reviews are on the $$ in more of a way than OXM. Its nice to have a second voice in the xbox world. Dead to rights is on the cover... a must buy.

X-Factor
03-31-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by crazyotto
Xbox Nation if you don't know. A must buy. There reviews are on the $$ in more of a way than OXM. Its nice to have a second voice in the xbox world. Dead to rights is on the cover... a must buy. A must buy ofcourse, in your opinion. I already have a subscription for EGM, and OXM.

DIGITAL
03-31-2002, 06:40 PM
yeah i read the first one an liked it ,but i havent seen ant new since.an is there a way to subscribe

nascarfan
03-31-2002, 07:11 PM
Does Xbox Nation come with a demo disc?

FuNkY mOnK
03-31-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
yeah i read the first one an liked it ,but i havent seen ant new since.an is there a way to subscribe
I read in the second issue they actually say that their not taking any subscribers at the moment, also this magazine comes out quarterly for those wondering, and so far they haven’t shipped with a demo disk.

MixMasta
03-31-2002, 08:38 PM
i picked it up at borders on friday and i was dissapointed. they need to reread it more. they say they have tony hwk3 codes but they are the same as the 2x codes but they dont work on thps3. its okay though, but i think they are a little harsh on the reviews. also, alto of the info is pretty old like last month oxm stuff.