PDA

View Full Version : New Giveaway Announced!

Kamshaft
03-31-2002, 08:02 PM
You guys might want to check the front page. (-;

JADE8704
03-31-2002, 08:10 PM
cool beans...is xboxaddict the only xbox site w/ prize giveaways this big? i dont think i've seen any other site that offers things like this...way to go xba!

Ninja Scroll
03-31-2002, 08:12 PM
What can one say? Stephan is da man! You never seaze to amaze me junior!
Too bad past winners cant win for 60 days, but it's good cause it give others the chance to win as well. So hopefully all the true XBA members will win something eventually.
Guys, where else can you go to win Xbox related prizes? NOWHERE!!!!
It may sound kinda cheesy, but I feel like a winner just being apart of the XboxAddict family.

Thanks again for the Naki case Stephan & Jeremy. You guys rule, as do the rest of the XBA Staff.:)

VAN
03-31-2002, 08:33 PM
Wow. It's like a going outta business sale, except we ain't going outta business. :)

Along with the 30 Prima Guides, (which are awarded at random) I'll be giving away controllers, memory cards, and "plenty" of games this month in various Chat Lounge giveaways.

The first game giveaway of April starts tomorrow, and I'll be giving away Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 at 9:00pm EST in the Chat Lounge. I will post more about this tomorow morning, so keep an eye on the front page, folks. :)

E-Xbox
03-31-2002, 09:08 PM
XBA IS SICK!!!

THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVA!!!

(i cant wait to receive my naki bag!)

peace

LynxFX
03-31-2002, 10:50 PM
Damn, you guys are the giveaway kings of the internet!!! Keep it up.:)

wweomaniac
03-31-2002, 11:00 PM
OK...

Question the first..

I won a game from the chat room contest in March...

Will I be eligible to win a strategy guide this month in your big giveaway??

NomadLLama
03-31-2002, 11:06 PM
dude, how can and do u guys do all of these giveaways??

sinizuh
04-01-2002, 12:15 AM
i'm #6 for top 50 users (not spamming forum :P)

i hope i win something this month :D

VAN
04-01-2002, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
OK...

Question the first..

I won a game from the chat room contest in March...

Will I be eligible to win a strategy guide this month in your big giveaway??

Short answer. No.

Long answer. If you win a prize such as a game guide, game, peripheral, controller, Naki Case, etc. you must wait 60 days before you can win again. If you win something such as a T-Shirt, Hat, JSRF Patch, Stickers, Notepads, etc. you are allowed to win again. :)

MethodZ
04-01-2002, 08:51 AM
its crazy how much stuff you give away no owonder your the best

Spike Minoda
04-01-2002, 11:26 AM
Yeah, you guys are the best site. EVERYONE knows that. If I am wrong about that, EVERYONE should know it. ;) I come here everyday and am proud of it. I hang out with Ps2 kids who really don't like Xbox, but one likes it. But hey, that is their opinion and i respect that. Anyway are you guys rich or something? You give almost anything xbox related! Take my word, friends, XBA is unique in any and every way!:cool:

I have spoken. :rolleyes:

DZNUTZ
04-01-2002, 12:47 PM
i didn't win a naki case:( NOOOOO!!!!...wait...i'm eligable for the new give-a-ways:eek: YESSSS!!!!...xboxaddict, the site , members and employees rock!!!

Kamshaft
04-01-2002, 02:00 PM
Guys...remember that the giveaway is based on participation on the site...so get to it!

:)

Spike Minoda
04-01-2002, 02:08 PM
Hey, Stephen, i noticed that the march 21, 24, 29 and 31 prizes are unclaimed. I will gladly claim one!:D

No really I would!:)

sinizuh
04-01-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Stephen-XBA
Guys...remember that the giveaway is based on participation on the site...so get to it!

:)

you're just asking for spam, eh? ;)

Master Gracey
04-01-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Stephen-XBA

And you don't even have to have as many posts as Maximus to win! :D I'm living proof of that...

Stephen, I want to thank you again for running such a cool site that gives away such cool prizes. I won the March 30 Naki case, and it's the first time in my life I can remember winning anything in any contest! **sniffles**

To the rest of the XBA staff, I didn't forget about you... you're all just the greatest bunch of webstaff people anywhere (did that even make sense??)

And thank you to everyone else that participates in making this the ONLY Xbox site to be at.

Last but not least, I wish the best of luck to everyone in this month's contest!

Don't you feel like you're at the Oscars? I do... :D

Cobra69
04-01-2002, 08:44 PM
This new give away looks awsome there are quite a few games. I really wanted a bag last month but it would be amazing if I actually won i also want to thank XBA even ifi don't win anything u guys still deserve a lot with this great site and all of these wonderfull givaways.

CJmac
04-02-2002, 01:43 AM
file:///Macintosh%20HD/halo3.jpg

Calve
04-02-2002, 08:11 PM
Man thanks Stephen this site is kick ass!!!!!This site actually convinced me to buy my xbox!!!! If you keep up like this u'll leave the other xbox fansites even farther away then they are now

Thanx for this kick ass site!!!!!!

Peace:)

doughthe1st
04-06-2002, 11:06 AM
I'm trying to take part in this site as much as I can. I just joined and still learning everything here!lol:eek:

Felix
04-12-2002, 05:14 PM
hey cool im new here too! :)

Felix
04-12-2002, 05:15 PM
w00t bumo!

doughthe1st
04-12-2002, 10:46 PM
:) Hello there Felix, Nice to meet ya!
:cool: