PDA

View Full Version : WWF Raw

prometheus51
03-31-2002, 08:44 PM
I am not very impressed with the gameplay of Raw. It is far too slow and simple to play. With as much hype I expected this game to be much better and am very disapointed overall. The fact that you can not save mid-belt challenge does not impress me either. Unfortunately I wish I had never bought the game.

Punkbob
04-01-2002, 01:57 AM
I agree, it's not as good as it should have been. But it's a nice effort for Anchor's 1st WWF game. I love the graphics, best in any wrestling game yet in my opinion. One thing I absoultely hate though, is during the matches, the arena looks all gray like there's no lighting effects.

Hopefully the 2nd one will be tweaked and improved.

DZNUTZ
04-01-2002, 01:13 PM
while its not all we hoped for...i do agree it was a great first effort and i ended up keeping it...and i return alot of games.

Kleen
04-01-2002, 02:08 PM
The sequel will be must better. They can't fix what there and add to it as well.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-01-2002, 06:01 PM
I do honestly believe that this is about the 30th post about who likes WWF RAW, but you get away with it Prometheus51 because you're new here...

Anyways Raw is OK, it wasnt that stellar game that they were promising that it would be, and it definately has a very low replay value, and thats bad for a wrestling game!, maybe thier next attemp at it will prove to at least suffice.

BTW, Welcome to XBA Forums Prometheus51

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

GRAVEDIGGER
04-01-2002, 06:01 PM
I do honestly believe that this is about the 30th post about who likes WWF RAW, but you get away with it Promethius51 because you're new here...

Anyways Raw is OK, it wasnt that stellar game that there were promising that it would be, and it definately has a very low replay value, and thats bad for a wrestling game!, maybe thier next attemp at it will prove to at least suffice.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: