PDA

View Full Version : THPS3 where is the oil rig?

xboxmaster2002
03-31-2002, 09:17 PM
i have this game mostly done but the only ship i got was the cruise ship is there an oil rig that i just have to beat everything to unlock or did they take it out?

wweomaniac
03-31-2002, 11:14 PM
Yep... you beat the whole game to get the oil rig. You might have to beat it twice.

By beating the whole game, I mean Beating all the goals/getting all gold medals. You even have to beat all the goals in Cruise Ship.

I can beat the game in 1 1/2 hours. At first I found it very difficult but after the second character, it just got very very easy. So far I've unlocked 3 new maps and 7 new characters.

Donaldson
04-01-2002, 03:20 AM
You probably already have it unlocked but are looking in the wrong place? Once you unlock it, it tells you you have. The thing is that there are no goals or anything in the oilrig so you can't play it in career mode. You have to go to free skate or 2 player and then it should be there (BTW don't get your hopes up--it sux).

Dag78
04-01-2002, 09:59 AM
i thought the oil rig was a pretty good level. and actually there is one goal but it doesnt do anything after you beat it i dont think. u have to bust 5 valves like the Downhill Jam in THPS1

Xbox Owner
04-01-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Dag78
i thought the oil rig was a pretty good level. and actually there is one goal but it doesnt do anything after you beat it i dont think. u have to bust 5 valves like the Downhill Jam in THPS1

I've done that several times, I know it opens that litte circle thing, but what does it really do?:eek: