PDA

View Full Version : If the rumor about online games is true, would you pay $14.99 a month to play?

Kooster
03-31-2002, 09:22 PM
Please vote. I definitely would not pay. $14.99 a month is $179.88 a year. Microsoft would be getting millions. Do they really need to charge that much? I would rather just play PC games. Please respond to this as if the rumor was true. And say why or why not you would pay.

~nVidia~
03-31-2002, 09:27 PM
How many threads do we need of this?

Gosh....

Just let MS official announce their online fee!!!!

LynxFX
03-31-2002, 09:30 PM
This topic has been discussed to death and has a very long thread here. (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10031)

Kooster
04-01-2002, 05:04 PM
Well Sorry! I know it was listed many times before, but there was never a poll so I made one.

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 05:07 PM
Actually, I'm glad you put a poll on this thread...that makes it so much nicer. I mean, yes, I read every post, believe it or not...and in the last thread, I read all of them...but, I certainly didn't create a man-made chart and do a bunch of chicken scratches to see what the overall feedback was :)

I voted yes, by the way, however, I think that Microsoft will only charge $9.99. That's my opinion only, though. The rumor that it will be $14.99 was started by an Executive of Nintendo of America...therefore, I hardly take it very seriously. Time will tell what the real rate is going to be :)

LynxFX
04-01-2002, 05:24 PM
Ha!! I didn't even notice the poll part.

*smacks head* Doh! :)

Anyway I voted no. Online gaming isn't worth $14.95 a month as is. If it is that much or anything above $5 a month I will stick to online gaming on the PC and continue playing the Xbox how I am now.