PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind DELAYED again!!!!

~nVidia~
04-01-2002, 11:45 AM
Morrowind has taken a delay again.

GOD!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
3/30/02

The development team for Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind have announed another delay for their popular RPG. When asked to comment on the reason of their delay, the responded, " We have been trying to make this the greatest RPG ever. We have also experinced some slowdowns while working on the game." When asked if Morrowind will be ready by E3, they responded," We are unsure of right now. We have alot of work to go to show it off at E3." When asked about a new release date, the team responded," We are so far away from finished with this game it would be hard to speculate the release date. If we had to say, it would probably be in late 2003." -BBC news

Man, how long will we have to wait!!!!

PS: April FOOLS!!!!! C'mon now, who did I get!!!

Ninja Scroll
04-01-2002, 11:50 AM
Well you aint get me sunshine cause delayes are so likely that it aint even funny. Nice try junior. But aint work on da Ninja!:cool:

wweomaniac
04-01-2002, 11:50 AM
I think that this April Fools crap is really getting annoying. It was good the first time, but after 6 april fools threads, I'm really geting tired of this. April fools is aboot tricking your friends, not spamming the forums with crap.

~nVidia~
04-01-2002, 11:56 AM
I'm tired of it too!!

I just decided to put one in before April FOOLs runs out!!!!!!

DZNUTZ
04-01-2002, 12:04 PM
i too have not been fooled by any of these threads....especially those dumb xbox recall, and progect ego concelled ones. you'd have to be...by far.....the dullest pencil in the xboxaddict forums box..to fall for one of those.

Ninja Scroll
04-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
I think that this April Fools crap is really getting annoying. It was good the first time, but after 6 april fools threads, I'm really geting tired of this. April fools is aboot tricking your friends, not spamming the forums with crap.

Your right wwfomaniac, but tell da truth. I was the first to post one and I had you all fooled out your minds!:D

...yeah, one more April fools thread in gonna have to go get da katana and cut someones ass!:cool:

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 12:07 PM
Dudes....I have no pride in admitting this, but, I keep getting fooled by all of these April fools threads! :eek:

All I can say is...thank you for atleast mentioning that it's an April fools joke at the beginning of the thread :D

Brevity
04-01-2002, 12:52 PM
Tired, soooo tired. I have started to doubt everything and not look at a lot of stuff, this all translates in to a extra heave a$$ kicking for those I play at Halo 2night.:confused: