PDA

View Full Version : **Important**

~nVidia~
04-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Lets get this Aprils Fools thing over with.

Here is a real discussion:

1) How do you feel about mixed reports on Xbox sales?

2) Wht do you think people are buying the Xbox like crazy?

XBOX Dude
04-01-2002, 12:12 PM
1. i think the xbox sales are getting mixed up cause of unreliable resources and the way some people count like some count shipped or some count how many actually bought and some just ask store clerks and hopefully when the dust settles will get some real numbers.

2. one of the biggest reasons people are buying the xbox is because it's the most powerful system out there and it has the software to backup it up and xbox's are being more sold by word of mouth and actually seeing the xbox working then by the commercial.

LynxFX
04-01-2002, 12:13 PM
1) Lame. Just a bunch of .com's trying to jump on the Xbox news bandwagon and figure it is easier to get traffic by making up some numbers. Less actually work involved there.

2) If you build the best gaming system out there, people will buy it.

wweomaniac
04-01-2002, 12:17 PM
I think that the sales in north America are doing exceedingly well. However, I cannot say the same for XBOX sales in Europe. I believe that the numbers were inflated by Microsoft in Europe, because most other sources told us that the saled were slightly below estimates.

The reason why XBOX sales did so well in North America is because North Americans can appreciate and afford the best console and speak more about it. The owners of XBOXs provide free publicity for Microsoft.

Spike Minoda
04-01-2002, 12:24 PM
Sure I can do that.