PDA

View Full Version : what happens to the unclaimed prizes?

Spike Minoda
04-01-2002, 04:12 PM
What does happen to them? do they get given to someone else or what. a bro wants to know.

DZNUTZ
04-01-2002, 04:33 PM
i'm the offical gets the unclaimed prizes guy....sorry to bust your bubble

Spike Minoda
04-01-2002, 04:40 PM
okay thanks im okay

FpS_PhReeK
04-01-2002, 04:46 PM
I need a hug.

PhReeK out!

Kooster
04-01-2002, 05:00 PM
I think that some of the bags that are listed as unclaimed are really claimed. I was the March 31st winner, but it says unclaimed for March 31st. It's probably because I just got my e-mail today.

Master Gracey
04-01-2002, 06:27 PM
I'm sure they'll award them all until they're gone, but they might not update the old awards page because it's a new month now... so who knows? I got the March 30th prize, and my name was put up right before they posted the new contest.

And FpS_PhReeK... don't worry. Your day will come. :D To be honest, I've never won any kind of contest in my whole life (and I'm 24) so I was just about floored when I got my email the other night saying I'd won a case. They're doing another month-long contest now, so it's a whole new chance to win. And you post stuff quite frequently all over the site, so you should definitely end up with something sooner or later. I wish you luck!

jschelm
04-01-2002, 06:50 PM
From what they have done in the past the unclaimed prizes will get awarded in the same way, a random drawing based on site participation. There have been other unclaimed prizes that they did this with, so I doubt they will stop. Also, for those who didn't win yet remember this month has a TON of giveaways and the people that won a case or game last month are not eligible to win anything else, so your chances are a lot better if you keep participating.

good luck to all and thanks to XBA