PDA

View Full Version : Bought my first used X-Box game!

Xtopia
04-01-2002, 05:37 PM
Saturday, I bought the first used game I have ever gotten! I bout RSC! It is awesome!
I bough RSC for $32...It is in mint condition! So what do you guys think? Do any of you buy used games?

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 05:41 PM
Dude, what a steal! Rallisport Challenge is worth every penny of $50 in my opinion! But, the fact that you got it for $32 is highway robbery! Good job! :D

LynxFX
04-01-2002, 05:43 PM
I will be trading a sealed Kabuki Warriors for RSC in a few days. Looking forward to it now.

E-Xbox
04-01-2002, 05:47 PM
yo
thats sweet.....
its a lot cheapa buyin used games....

peace

Xtopia
04-01-2002, 05:53 PM
Next weekend I want to get JSRF & THPS3! All used! Man, I dont know how some people can sit and complain about "lack of games"!!!! There are so many great XBox games!

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by xtopia
Next weekend I want to get JSRF & THPS3! All used! Man, I dont know how some people can sit and complain about "lack of games"!!!! There are so many great XBox games!

Dude, Xtopia...how do you like RSC so far? Pretty sweet, huh? :D

Xtopia
04-01-2002, 05:56 PM
RSC rocks! I got it Sat. then went snowboarding and then I started playin and I just now stopped! How far are you? I have 60000 racer points! I almost have the unlimited cars and circuits!:eek:

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 05:59 PM
RSC rocks! I got it Sat. then went snowboarding and then I started playin and I just now stopped! How far are you? I have 60000 racer points! I almost have the unlimited cars and circuits!:eek:

I'm pretty far...I don't know how many points I have so far, but, all I know is that once you start playing RSC, it's really hard to stop! I love this game! :)

Also, don't forget to play the multi-player with a total of four people...it's so much fun!!!!

Xtopia
04-01-2002, 06:02 PM
You know what is kinda funny?? I did not like PGR! It was just too hard! But I am diggin RSC!:D

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 06:07 PM
You know what is kinda funny?? I did not like PGR! It was just too hard! But I am diggin RSC!:D

Dude, that doesn't surprise me one bit! I remember playing PGR so much and replayed so many dang tracks that I can't even count! One thing I couldn't stand with PGR is that if you get passed by another car, you can kiss getting ahead of them good bye. But, in Rallisport Challenge, you can catch up much more easily!

Also, in PGR, I always wanted to get out of the city...Rallisport, definately, fulfills my need on that! I also love that, in Rallisport, there are different terrains and how your car responds to them! Tarmac is always a welcoming terrain after you have been sliding like a crazy man in the gravel! lol ..And I like how there are different terrains on each track...it really increases strategy factors! It's sweet!

Xtopia
04-01-2002, 06:14 PM
One thing I couldn't stand with PGR is that if you get passed by another car, you can kiss getting ahead of them good bye. But, in Rallisport Challenge, you can catch up much more easily!

I noticed that exact same thing! It seemed that sometimes in PGR your Ai opponents were cheating!:eek:
The only thing I wish RSC has would be the system link feature! It is a Microsoft game so I can not figure out why the would not include the feature!:eek:

l Maximus l
04-01-2002, 06:18 PM
The only thing I wish RSC has would be the system link feature! It is a Microsoft game so I can not figure out why the would not include the feature!:eek:

Dude, I hear you loud and clear, my buddy! If they added the System Link feature, Rallisport Challenge would be on par with my excitement with Halo, hands down! In other words, Halo would have to share the #1 spot in my video game library!

But, because of this, Rallisport sits at a very close #2. :)

Xtopia
04-01-2002, 06:23 PM
Dude, I hear you loud and clear, my buddy! If they added the System Link feature, Rallisport Challenge would be on par with my excitement with Halo, hands down! In other words, Halo would have to share the #1 spot in my video game library!

Exactly! I am also EXTEMELY dissapointed that James Bond: AUF did not include system link!:mad:

xboxfan
04-01-2002, 09:26 PM
Rallisport challenge is sweet, I am also disappointed with the lack of support for system link play. I thought i would never have to share a screen again, same goes with the lack of support for the soundtrack feature (thank god rsc does).

GokuX
04-02-2002, 09:47 AM
You know RSC 2 is gonna be online for sure. That's gonna rule.

Spaztic
04-02-2002, 09:58 AM
The only thing I don't like on RSC is that on multiplayer you don't have the track notes so you don't know when a turn is comming. I don't know how many times I missed a turn because of it. But otherwise this game is sweet!

ftyards
04-02-2002, 10:17 AM
I buy all my games used or with a good deal. I bought 2 used and 2 new.

I got halo with my xbox and 2 controllers off ebay for 350 everything in excellent condition.
and NBA 2K2 new for 35
Dead or Alive 3 used for 35
Fusion Frenzy new for 34
if you are buying used give ebay a try.

darianX
04-02-2002, 12:47 PM
I have no problem buying used games at all...I get an extra 10% off used games at Funcoland so that's even better. I just wish I'd be able to find more top notch titles used....see a LOT of Kabuki Warriors and Evo4x4....