PDA

View Full Version : CDV and Microsoft

1goodcop
04-02-2002, 12:17 AM
I also love to play a good stategy game especially ww2 RTS. I just recently read somewhere that Microsoft and CDV just signed an agreement together. CDV is a german game developer and is known for the ww2 game Suddenstrike and soon to be released Suddenstrike 2. They also have other games in development, but right now their only available 4 the pc. Check out www.cdv.de/board/templates/sue/board.php3lang=e
Also, check out the message boards and pics. I have suddenstrike and its a very good game. Lets hope some of those games come to the xbox.

Magezbit
04-02-2002, 12:35 PM
o and just out of curiousity any1 here into wwp? cuz im into that game like ***** pie in my mouth. woops..........i mean......um........LOOK A DISTRACTION!

Houzi
04-02-2002, 11:12 PM
what's wwp? worms? if yes, then no, i've never played it. send it to me! haha. :D

did you try military madness yet? you can get it from this ROM site called freeroms.com (military madness is on TG-16)

that's a good site for all your ROM needs. but remember "only download them if you actually OWN the game!" :rolleyes:

Houzi