PDA

View Full Version : knights of the old republic

stilly
04-02-2002, 08:08 AM
havin read the preview in offical xbox mag, boy does it look good, star wars is coming to xbox (forget obi wan) this is the dogs b....ks, i feel a presence.

Ninja Scroll
04-02-2002, 10:48 AM
First off, welcome to the XBA forums stilly!:)

Okay, I have never been a fan of any Star Wars game ever, even though I love all the movies (except that Jar-Jar Binks Episode I mess) but your right. I got a little excited when I read the preview of the new Star Wars RPG for the Xbox.
Hopefully it will be the exception I need, cause I think the Star Wars gameing series has a bad rep for weak gameplay, story lines, ect.
Well see, only time will tell.;)

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 03:27 PM
Well..i myself have never been a fan of anything Star Wars!
But this game looks like it could be a great emersive game, and i must say that these starwars games out for the XBOX so far look pretty good, and plays that way too! with the exeption of Obi-None:(

Well as long as KOTOR is nothing like Shadows of the Empire for the N64 it should be all gravy:cool:

BTW, Welcome to XBA forums stilly:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

Jon27
04-02-2002, 05:02 PM
having never been a starwars fan or really a rpg fan, i still think this game looks cool

ScorpionX
04-03-2002, 11:22 AM
Anyone have any screenshots? I am still confused on whether I should get this game.

shererboat
04-04-2002, 08:50 AM
ratm1mj7, check this site out for info..........

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2852907,00.html

Tkf5000
04-04-2002, 08:35 PM
looks cool,xbox needs more rpgs,and racing in little mini bike thingys, o yea :cool:

parlomolto
04-07-2002, 08:19 PM
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Looks like the most promising Star Wars game yet!

Look at Obi Wan - that to a StarWars guy like me was great - yet Obi Wan - is overall - really only good - however - with another YEAR of development - LucasArts will most definately show us an incredible Jedi game! SWKOTOR should be an excellent, excellent RPG!!

I must admit - almost any game with a lightsaber is great to me - this game is that - PLUS AN RPG.

:)