PDA

View Full Version : How did I miss this? Jurassic Park: Project Genesis

Hugh_Jass
04-02-2002, 11:07 AM
It's news from February, but it slipped under my radar.

SimRaptor? :)

Blue Tongue Software of Melbourne, Australia is developing the game for release on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, and the PC. "Jurassic Park: Project Genesis" allows players to design and manage the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, or battle their way through 12 intense missions that will test their mettle against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures.

http://www.bluetongue.com/displaynews.cgi?subject=BTS%20Announces%20UIS%20Jurassic%20Park%20Game

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 03:13 PM
Yea...they pretty much SUCK!! from the Sega Genisis up till now, and right now i doub i'll be trying to play another Dino Crisis type game:rolleyes: Jarrasic Park games has had an omen of bad luck since day one, hopefully with the XBOX it will be done a lil justice...Justice that its predecessors have failed misserably to give it.

Untill next time...:mad:

GokuX
04-02-2002, 03:32 PM
Trespasser wasn't that bad, well ok it was just terrible. Too ambitious. Though it did deliver on its promise of getting in places through ways other than needing a key. I remember I had to get into Hammond's house and I couldn't find the dag key card anywhere. So I stacked some boxes and a piece of wood up against the gate and was able to eventually get over it that way. That was about the only part I thought was cool.

VenoM
04-02-2002, 03:40 PM
pretty much any games made from movies suck cept maybe the starwars games..even though i heard obi won wasnt good

GokuX
04-02-2002, 03:52 PM
Goldeneye, basically the holy grail of movie to video game translations. It has no equal.