PDA

View Full Version : xbox games for $14

Spaztic
04-02-2002, 11:55 AM
I was running around and I came opon this site. Check it out and tell me what you guys think? Looks kinda shady!

http://reboot.at/silvercds

Spaztic
04-02-2002, 12:17 PM
No comments huh?! I thought this was pretty interesting? Maybe I should have created a poll on what position people sit while they are playing the xbox if I wanted responses! They take credit card so I am not to worried about loosing the money. What do you all think?

LynxFX
04-02-2002, 12:25 PM
Um, this is a warez site. But not one for downloading, even worse. They charge you for the cd which they burned in their home.

DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR MONEY. It isn't that I'm worried that they wouldn't send it to you but the fact is it is illegal and your credit card company would have good records of the transaction if you were ever questioned or they were prosicuted.

Plus it looks like they are claiming the Xbox games are copied. "The Xbox games are modified to work on your console without Mod chips."

Whisper
04-02-2002, 12:27 PM
hmmm... maybe they have found a way to copy the XBOX games... I hope not

DZNUTZ
04-02-2002, 12:31 PM
yeah.i'm not sho either...doesn't sound too legit to me

yall
04-02-2002, 12:33 PM
i doubt it is legit. they are offering morrowwind, which hasnt even been completed yet. its not even close to being gold.

Whisper
04-02-2002, 12:35 PM
if they are legit (doubtful) I could save a lot of money... but I still just dont trust these Warez sites... I'll stick to renting my games anyway

cornflake
04-02-2002, 12:37 PM
honest now, how many here are pirates?

Spaztic
04-02-2002, 12:37 PM
some warez sites gets games before they are released! I noticed ghost recon on the list as well! Looks interesting to say the least. I am not going to give it a try because I want the xbox to prosper. But if someone gives it a try let us know if it works!

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 02:58 PM
LOL..anyone that wants to be the Guneipig, go right ahead...were right behind you:confused:
Anyways this does look pretty dam shady witht the fact that they have games there that arent due out untill May-June:confused:

Untill next time...:mad:

DZNUTZ
04-02-2002, 03:02 PM
notice how their credit card payment option is down till late april also?!?!? that only leaves cash payments only