PDA

View Full Version : Halo ending

sheng
04-02-2002, 01:35 PM
Hi, I'm never really got a XBOX and never got HALO. But I''ve been a big fan of HALO since E3 2001. I need to ask any one who finished HALO to tell me the ending for it. I'm working on HALO2's story, so I need to know how it ended.

I was not very happy due to the fact the story for HALO come from Ringworld, so I'm working on the story and see how it will go.

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 01:38 PM
hehe...I hardly doubt anyone here will tell you the ending! We are all gamers and gamers never give up the secret! We are kinda like magicians that way :D

Just go out and get an XBox and Halo! No explanation is quite like seeing the real thing live :)

cornflake
04-02-2002, 01:40 PM
your working on halo 2? and if you are ill tell ya how it ended for a free copy of halo 2!!

DZNUTZ
04-02-2002, 01:41 PM
i agree....find ou for yourself.

on another note...this is the same guy that posted that free download thread....i didn't click it...did any one else?

something is admist at the circle K , fellas.

cornflake
04-02-2002, 01:42 PM
teh sheng aer from teh sircle kay?! ;)

JJaX
04-02-2002, 01:46 PM
You mean your writing a fan fiction about a game you never played????

shererboat
04-02-2002, 01:53 PM
Halo??.....

Ringworld?.....

whered they come up with that idea......;)

sheng
04-02-2002, 01:56 PM
I'm just like yous, who are always wanted good games. But you see a good game comes only if theres a good concept. I'm trying to help out the story for HALO2 before it's too late. So please help me out, you see most game never have good sequels and I don't want this to happen to HALO2. I'll show yous the story after I'm finish, how about that?

Whisper
04-02-2002, 01:59 PM
even if we did tell you the ending, you couldnt write a story for Halo2... because the whole game ties togheter, we would have to tell you dialouge from the whole game to understand the whole story you know... go out and buy the system and game... or, if you are a penny pincher... go rent the system and game

shererboat
04-02-2002, 01:59 PM
sounds cool and all, and i like the sound of gamers input in storylines, but im sure the people at bungie will have halo2 all under control.........

sheng
04-02-2002, 02:06 PM
HALO is a ring world
ring=HALO and it's a weapon
there's the bad COVENANT
and you been crash landed in HALO
You boss Captain Keyes is been taken by CONVENANT
Theres also tow other race one called the flood and the Monitor

zeek39
04-02-2002, 02:10 PM
the ending for halo was dumb!!! Hell I don't even remeber it.... the halo thing blows up and you leave but then there is another problem which leaves room for the sequal

DZNUTZ
04-02-2002, 02:12 PM
is this guy for real?!?!?

hey sheng...no one is trying to be mean to you or anything..in fact this is one of the nicest forums i've been part of or seen. but you have to realize...for you to come up with ideas for halo2..you really do need to have first hand experience on the game..also you need to read the book (its a prequel i belive). i also agree w/sheererboat..i'm sure bungie has it well under control.

but welcome to xbox addict.

sheng
04-02-2002, 02:13 PM
what is the another problem ? please This is all I need to know!

I've played HALO but not the full thing, if you know what I mean.

cornflake
04-02-2002, 02:15 PM
the glowy blue ****er flies away

JJaX
04-02-2002, 02:16 PM
you would be surprised how many people write storys about halo.

I just say, Leave it to the creators so the story stays consistent.
We dont need some jackass writing Starwars episode III. Let george lucas handle it eh.

http://halo.bungie.org/fiction.html

Mad tales here. I think its a waste of time.

sheng
04-02-2002, 02:21 PM
COVENANT escaped? I thought they done some thing more intresting than this. I'll show yours the story after I finished.

JJaX
04-02-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by sheng
COVENANT escaped? I thought they done some thing more intresting than this. I'll show yours the story after I finished.

What? The covenant force in Halo the game was only a battalion. The covenant army is still strong....

JJaX
04-02-2002, 02:25 PM
You play as a marine called master chief. But on the 3rd level you get ambushed by a pack of hunters. But master P (looks like master chief, But he's got a platnuim visor and a do rag on) comes down and makes em Say "uhhhhhhh nah nah nah nah"

And the hunters all dance and run away. Its really inspiring.

sheng
04-02-2002, 02:38 PM
I've played HALO. You see I'm runing a team that is working on a game already. I know that Bungie will take stories and other thing in from their fans. Because I'm runing a design team.

cornflake
04-02-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
You play as a marine called master chief. But on the 3rd level you get ambushed by a pack of hunters. But master P (looks like master chief, But he's got a platnuim visor and a do rag on) comes down and makes em Say "uhhhhhhh nah nah nah nah"

And the hunters all dance and run away. Its really inspiring.

rofl "Ohhhh weee!" ;)

DZNUTZ
04-02-2002, 02:41 PM
lol@jjax.....UHHHHHHHH!!!!

sheng
04-02-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

What? The covenant force in Halo the game was only a battalion. The covenant army is still strong....

Ya I kind of figered that out. Because there's only one of covenant's ship landed there, wait there two.

oh by the way there's a master chief and master p and any other like them?

JJaX
04-02-2002, 02:52 PM
I've played HALO. You see I'm runing a team that is working on a game already. I know that Bungie will take stories and other thing in from their fans. Because I'm runing a design team.

Why would they want input from someone whos ever played the game or read the prequel?

Thats like asking for Sex advice from a lesbian Cougar....

Kind of........right??

sheng
04-02-2002, 02:55 PM
re"Thats like asking for Sex advice from a lesbian Cougar.... "

did that once and got a good show

JJaX
04-02-2002, 02:57 PM

Ya I kind of figered that out. Because there's only one of covenant's ship landed there, wait there two.

oh by the way there's a master chief and master p and any other like them?

yeah theres this dude named Newman.

When your trying to snipe the covenent he runs around giggling about a snickers bar he found in his pocket. He blows your cover everytime. But you can melee attack him and put him down. But then he just lays there saying "unh unh unhh, you didnt say the magic word"
I think its a glich though.....

sheng
04-02-2002, 03:03 PM
thanks for the joke

JJaX
04-02-2002, 03:05 PM
What Joke?

Plewis
04-02-2002, 03:13 PM
roflmao... give the guy a break though. U should just rent the game, and the xbox. Beat it... its worth it even if you arent workin on the next game;) There is proply very little chance that bungie would take ur story anyways. just keep working on ur other game.

Kraft
04-04-2002, 04:05 PM
I just wish Samuel L. Jackson would bust in somewhere in Halo occasionally and scream "God****** I hate this hacker crap!" then vanish. Maybe during a Kortana cut scene. :)

ChaZ
04-04-2002, 10:01 PM
This is what I found out on this website:

http://www.dpso.net/Games/itis/about.htm

"Itis Creations is an internet based team with members from all parts of the world- America, UK, Spain, Netherlends, Ireland and France. Project RTS is the codename of a game in development for gamers, by gamers. We know that there are many real time strategy games, but we strive to make ours the most unique. Though we cannot reveal much of the uniqueness that we promise, we hope that once the demo is complete, we can share with you all, Project RTS.

Project RTS is a fantasy game, based in no particular time and is set to have myth, magic, skirmish and role play all in one."

You stated that you're co-founder of Itis Creations, and it really puzzles me why someone like you who's into medieval-style game would be interested in science-fiction game like Halo.

I think something's fishy...

-ChaZ

sheng
04-06-2002, 09:05 AM
:rolleyes: I like all kind of game. I've known HALO for sometime, will just like all other people I don't just like one game. I like RPG RTS and FPS, one of my fav ones are FALLOUT, AOK and HALO. Do this answered you question?

Kraft
04-08-2002, 12:40 PM
You know, its not a huge deal if you try to write the story for halo 2... though if you try to sell it you will be sued for way more than you are possibly worth. Just a quick question, are you going to try to write this in English? Your grammarical skills aren't exactly what we here in the states would call 'good' or even 'average'.

sheng
04-08-2002, 03:50 PM
ture I'm really bad at english. But if your asking for origanal concept, I'm really good at it. I don't think that comes to the case of my grammarical skills, but hay I'm just a normal guy. I really been writing HALO2 the story lately, and it base on the ring discover not long after the last was distroyed, and some truth are reviewed. covenent are the one behind the rings they created them and the lost of one of the human planet was taken to test their technolgy, which you need to save some people. Human offers great support this time, which also the force of the convenent are very strong. The ring the you found before was just a unfinish and a test ring, after it didn't work out convenents moved to this one. Earth are in ranged for them to lunch an atack and they did, the human you fight along side of you(4 massive ship).But Earth has lost, and you hope liys here, this planet is your new home. And this is not the end.

Kraft
04-08-2002, 04:04 PM
If the covenant created the rings, why were they also taken by suprise when the flood was released? I was under the impression from the story that the flood was created by whoever made the ring, and the ring was to be used to stop the flood from spreading. Lotta holes in your badly written story. My 10 year old sister probably could have come up with something more accurate and entertaining... and you run a business? wow.

sheng
04-09-2002, 02:43 PM
covenant is very alike human, goverment often cover stuff up. But the covenant's ship that you fight at the first ring has been out in space quite abit of time. They know about thering but they never really know that the ring project for them as failed. And also they didn't know the infection has spread so wide. The ring work in alot of ways, but of of the main functions stops the ring from over heating which will stop the flood from spreading. But as I said before, the ring what in the first game is a test ring. If the expains my idea.

Master Cheif
04-09-2002, 08:09 PM
covenant is very alike human, goverment often cover stuff up. But the covenant's ship that you fight at the first ring has been out in space quite abit of time. They know about thering but they never really know that the ring project for them as failed. And also they didn't know the infection has spread so wide. The ring work in alot of ways, but of of the main functions stops the ring from over heating which will stop the flood from spreading. But as I said before, the ring what in the first game is a test ring. If the expains my idea.
??

WHA????

i was under the impression the forerunners(i think it was) built Halo.

if i wrong plez tell me.:D

_

Kraft
04-09-2002, 09:34 PM
Yeah, that was the impression that I was under too. I also remember 343GS mentioning something about learning his 'lost history' as he was scanning the Autumn's computer database. Doesn't this sound kinda like the humans created these rings sometime in the distant past? If it was the covenant then he should have said something like that when scanning the covenant ship. Sheng, Bungie did a great job with Halo, whereas you are doing a crappy job thus far. I would just do everyone a favor and leave the story writing up to the people who created it. Would you be so brash as to think you were worthy to write a sequel to a ****ens or Hemmingway book? If so, you need to develope a bit of modesty and come back to reality. You have no business stepping on Bungie's toes, trying to 'help them' or not.

sheng
04-10-2002, 03:01 PM
The covenant as two sides, one who are trying to break out for freedom and the ones you've meet already. The one you had fight was not the one who build the ring, but they tryed to take over planets like Earth. But also there the other covenant who try to break out for freedoms but do it in a not very friendly way, by using the rings to fight the other. Their technloege are far more better than the other, they don't get infected by the floods. And the story goes on, please tell me any thing you don't understand.

Kraft
04-10-2002, 03:22 PM
You need to re-read my post then. Why does 343GS say that the human ship contains his lost history? Like I said before it sounds almost as if some humans created this in the past. Does anyone else have some input on this by the way? Sheng, seriously... this story is going nowhere fast for you. I am officially done with this thread.

Signing off,
~KB