PDA

View Full Version : this is awesome! (a few things inside)

Snoopy7548
04-02-2002, 02:11 PM
first off, i would like to congratulate myself, snoopy7548, for being one of the last people to win a naki game case! :claps hands:
second, anyone see the toe jam and earl game? i saw a screen at xbox.ign.com, and it looks so awesome, i cant wait for it to come out.
third, haha, this is so funny, xbox.ign.com is being sued by the justice department because ign xbox's high review scores, and i quote: "create an unfair monopoly on high scores. Other consoles are not afforded enough high scores because of this" hahaha, this is the biggest load of crap, it must be an april fools thing or something. the justice department is so stupid, i have one thing to say to this: well, maybe xbox games are just plain better!!:D :D

DZNUTZ
04-02-2002, 02:15 PM
1st...congrats...u lucky SOB
2nd....i posted the ign thing this morning ..and its been reposted once or twice sense then....cmon snoop....i expect better from u
3rd...as others replyed in those posts....it looks like an april fools joke. look at the date and the D.O.J.'s reply "yea right"

i can't belive i fell for it!!! at least it was today instead of yesterday

Snoopy7548
04-02-2002, 02:23 PM
yea, after i posted this thread, i decided to look at the new threads in the general discussion thing, and i saw the suing thing, i felt kinda stupid, hha:D