PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Halo Weapons

Calve
04-02-2002, 04:22 PM
Whats your two favourite weapons in multiplayer Halo???

Mine are:

Assault Rifle
Pistol

Peace

Plewis
04-02-2002, 04:27 PM
pistol-long and short range
Sniper-great for big maps with lots of friends
needler-enemy seeking bullets... what more do I have to say... plus it looks really cool:D
Rocket Launcher-It goes boom:)

Sorrry... I cant choose

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 04:42 PM
That's a really tough question. Personally, I like certain weapons on certain multi-player levels.

Blood Gulch - Rocket Launcher and Sniper
Sidewinder - Rocket Launcher and Sniper
Hang Em High - Rocket Launcher and Pistol
Chill Out - Shotgun and Rocket Launcher
Derelict - Rocket Launcher and Shotgun
Boarding Action - Sniper and Pistol
Rat Race - Shotgun and Machine gun (and a plethera of grenades...hehe :D)
Battlecreek - Rocket Launcher and Automatic Plasma Gun

Those are the primary levels I like to play

Xtopia
04-02-2002, 07:37 PM
I'm a pistol whore! I love my pistol! I would say, for just about everymap my favorite two weapons are pistol and rocket launcher. If I can not get my armored hands on a rocket, I'll go for a shotgun.:)

Iveseenyoubefor
04-02-2002, 07:59 PM
Usually needler and pistol, but on the smaller maps where you're more likely to get in closer range of each other i go for the shotgun and assault rifle

Huckleberry
04-03-2002, 12:03 AM
i have a new-found love for the pistol, but there's not much better than putting a shotgun to a sniper's skull and pulling the trigger...or leading someone from across a room with a rocket launcher and seeing yon rocket and yon sucker meet at the same point and time!

Yannie Boy
04-03-2002, 08:32 AM
Well for most of the multi levels i would have to say rocket, pistol, and sniper.

shererboat
04-03-2002, 08:44 AM
ill take whatevers fully loaded;)

if i had to pick though.........i think id take the pistol.....

3 good head shots and opponent go down.........

NsomniA
04-03-2002, 12:51 PM
Different ones for different maps. But overall the pistol rocks.

Yolo
04-03-2002, 04:34 PM
I too, am huge proponent of the pistol. Nothing better than "sniping across the field with this weapon. As for my second fav, I'd have to go with the AR. Though it is the least popular and least powerful of the weapons, I like it because once you master it's techniques, you'll never have to worry about running to find that shotgun. You start right away with your weapon of death. It's a ton of fun to unload an entire clip on someone, then clean 'em off with a melee to the face, then here the repeated phrase, "NO FRIGGEN WAY!!!"

Alien
04-03-2002, 05:08 PM
I like the sniper. And when they come close when i'm sniping, i blow their heads off with a shotgun. My two cents.

monkeyman
04-03-2002, 06:09 PM
sniper and then anything i can get my hands on (specialy shotgun pistol and rocket launcher)

Plewis
04-05-2002, 05:52 PM
i changed my mind... my new favorite is the PLASMA RIFLE! I did this to my friend yesterday... and its now my best strategy. you shot them with the pistol... while circling around to their back and moving in on them. then you melee them in the back. kills em everytime. I love how it stuns them and they cant move!

ScorpionX
04-06-2002, 11:09 AM
-Rocket Launcher for any level
-Sniper for levels like Blood Gulch and Hang em High

jumper
04-06-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by shererboat
3 good head shots and opponent go down.........

I have killed in less than 3 shots but it usually takes at least that many. Great weapon.

I use the pistol almost exlusively. Distant, close up, or whatever. I have heard the "no friggin way" comment when going up against the "bigger" weapons. It gets to the point where I run out of ammo for it and have to switch to a different weapon until I can get more or I die and respawn. We all die sometimes.

I don't like those guys that use the shotgun and the rocket launcher well. I have not mastered those yet and they are hard to fight with a pistol. Especially when they are invisible.

Oh. My other favorite is the hand grenade. Placed correctly it will either kill or make it a one shot kill with the pistol. And with my ammo issue that is a good thing.

No Fear 23
04-07-2002, 04:23 PM
sniper!

Sparrik
04-07-2002, 09:48 PM
SNIPER RIFLE!!!! im a sniper and i like snipin and im good at snipin too.....:cool:

The Reverend
04-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Jumper and Yolo, I believe I was the loudest one sayin "NO FRIGGIN WAY" on Monday. A few shots with the AR and a melee and you would still kill me.....very annoying.

For weapons, it depends on what you are doing. In most games, people kind of fall into roles. I tend to be a floater so it just depends. I am decent with the sniper and pistol, and who can't win with the shotgun (especially when invisible). The Rocket launcher is fun, but if your enemy has mastered the jump and your first shot doesn't kill them prepare to be dead yourself. The AR is great except when dancin with Mantis, by far the Queen of the AR. I don't like any of the Plasma weapons AT ALL unless there is absolutely nothing else close. When it comes time for choosin weapons, and the Pistol Sniper and Shotgun are avail......that is the best time to kill me because I sit there with a confused look on my face......those are by far my favorite weapons