PDA

View Full Version : Any good soccer games?

datalink7
04-02-2002, 09:17 PM
Hi all,

Are there any good soccer game out or coming out soon for the XBOX? I want to get one. Soccer is my favorite sport.

datalink7
04-03-2002, 05:42 PM
nobody?

ADEMA_RULES
04-07-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by datalink7
Hi all,

Are there any good soccer game out or coming out soon for the XBOX? I want to get one. Soccer is my favorite sport.

well I never really played Soccer games I hate OutDoor soccer games but if you a soccer fan I know there fifa 2002 coming out and I think later on there one called Red Card 2003 (I forgot the Name) you should check gamespot.com or some kid of video game website or some kind of xbox website, I wish a company made a Indoor Soccer Game but there only 6 Teams there should be more thought but you mabe never saw Indoor Soccer.

stilly
04-09-2002, 08:17 AM
and david beckham soccer, iss2, and a couple of others who's name i forget (or can't spell, mainly that french bloke, zinadine, zidane)

pbug
04-09-2002, 04:22 PM
Here's a review of one that has already been released, ESPN MLS Extra Time. It was developed by Konami and is apparently based on the ISS (International Superstar Soccer) engine.

I don't know a lot about the differences between the ISS engine and the one used by FIFA 200x, although the FIFA version is due out at the end of the month FIFA World Cup 2002.

(More info about ISS can be found at www.issextreme.com)

As the previous post mentioned, there is a David Beckham Soccer game coming out, as well the Red Card Soccer version (which is similar to sports games like NHL Hitz, Outlaw Golf, etc.)

http://www.mygamer.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=110

Kogger
04-23-2002, 08:49 PM
Adema- I agree.
Except I would like a game that still has outdoor soccer as the main feature, but indoor soccer as like a bonus.

In redcard soccer are there any rules?