PDA

View Full Version : Check this out, TeamXbox stole XBA's idea

Crazy Joe
04-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Hey look at this, right after XBA's giveaway ends, TeamXbox starts almost the exact same giveaway, except there is a trivia question. Giving a G-Pak away everyday!

http://www.teamxbox.com/article.php?id=329&t=c

l Maximus l
04-03-2002, 03:23 PM
Cool! But, I don't think TeamXBox is copying XBA...I think that NAKI USA is simply trying to advertise their ingenious bag to another mainstream XBox site. Just my thought on it, anyway :)

maneatingcow
04-03-2002, 03:41 PM
Sure, they are doing a similar contest, but as long as XBox fans are getting cool stuff for free in the end, who really cares? I am sure Naki is loving the publicity :D

Crazy Joe
04-03-2002, 03:49 PM
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, i just thought it was funny that they started their contest right after XBA's finished.

Ninja Scroll
04-03-2002, 06:37 PM
More power to teamxbox. Anything to help Xbox communities im all for it. not that those guys over their need anymore members or anything :rolleyes:

I think it's great for Naki too! They are some good people to do this giveaway. And like meccy said, it help them get their name out their because I never really heard of them myself until our XBA/Naki giveaway last month.

Once again, Ninja thanks da XBA Staff for da Naki case hook up! Cant wait to get mine in da mail! :)

GRAVEDIGGER
04-03-2002, 08:57 PM
Yea, thats true, as long as the XBOX community continues to grow and progress then them giving away the cases can only be a good thing:cool:

...and with a name like Naki, you'd need all the public exposure you can find:confused:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

E-Xbox
04-03-2002, 09:29 PM
old news...
but maybe i could win another one!