PDA

View Full Version : Where Xbox launch titles better than todays games?

~nVidia~
04-03-2002, 04:40 PM
I have noticed games have been decreasing in overall fun lately. Why can't developers follow the Xbox launch titles. After studing the launch titles, I have noticed they are better than todays games. ( I am not selling my Xbox or complaining about it. PLEASE don't say " Give it some time! " )

Some awesome launch titles:
HALO
Munch's Oddysee
THPS2x
DOA3
PGR
SILENT HILL 2

The bottom line is I have ( RIGHT NOW ) all launch title games( HALO, THPS2x, and PGR ) and they are still fun to play!

PS: Ralisport Challenge is a very good title!

l Maximus l
04-03-2002, 04:43 PM
I disagree...I agree that the Launch titles are great, but, Rallisport Challenge, as you said, is awesome! Of course, that wasn't a launch game. But, I also am a fan of UFC Tapout...sweet game! There are so many techniques to this game, it's amazing!

I also can't wait until Brute Force and Unreal Championship arrive! Oh man!!! :D

Plewis
04-03-2002, 04:53 PM
JSRF, Gunvalkyrie, NBA 2K2, and some more that I havent played yet.

Ninja Scroll
04-03-2002, 06:29 PM
Yo dude, if you want to complain I say go right ahead. I got your back because you speak a good case.
now normally I would be one of the many to say "give it more time" but,..... well, they are coming bro,.. slowly but surely.
Most of the launch was pretty good, but it was the almighty Halo that we are all judging games of today by.

But you got awesome games that came out in the year 2002 like JSFR, Gunvalkyrie (I just bought this baby!), an a few others that are Xbox exclusive.
You just gotta check these games out.
But looking at Aprils Xbox shipping dates their is not really nothing im interested in other than Elder Scroll III (if it actualy comes out tis month) so May and beyond should be heaven for all Xbox owners!
You gotta believe little trooper. Their coming!:)

XBOX Dude
04-03-2002, 06:33 PM
i can't really judge i was to damn happy when i got my xbox and the games

NomadLLama
04-03-2002, 10:14 PM
well, i must agree with u that most of the games that came out lately are not of Halo quality, but some games that have come out are pretty good. Rallisport Challenge, JSRF, Gunvalkyrie (even tho gamespot and gamepro and others say that the controls are bad, i think that they're pretty easy to learn), THPS3. they're pretty good. wait this month where Morrowind comes out!! i hope that its as good as what people say...

Hugh_Jass
04-04-2002, 08:00 AM
To its credit, the XBOX definitely had a strong launch title line-up. Maybe we were overwhelmed and spoiled by the massive blast of quality titles. We've been treated to some really great games since launch, but at a much slower rate.

When you're in the desert the first drink of water is the one most appreciated.