PDA

View Full Version : what is ur favorite covenant in halo???

No Fear 23
04-03-2002, 05:15 PM
what is ur favorite covenant in halo???

mine r the lil grunts

l Maximus l
04-03-2002, 05:16 PM
My favorite Covenant = Dead Covenant :D

khaos2005
04-03-2002, 05:28 PM
Grunts.

Malachi
04-03-2002, 05:32 PM
I like killing them all but I tell you what.....those Hunters still give me the creeps. The first time I saw one I **** myself.......(ie: big whirl of green **** coming flying my way and making that awful "I'm coming to kill you" sound).......

They are just so damn big, scary and hard to kill.

Plewis
04-03-2002, 05:56 PM
i like grunts because they are so funny. Jackals look pretty cool, and are really annoying. Invisible sword elites are tough...

so my favorite is grunts

monkeyman
04-03-2002, 05:58 PM
doesnt everyone like grunts?

with there cute lil voices and stuff awwww man there so cute hehehe

nascarfan
04-03-2002, 06:54 PM
Nothing better than listening to a grunt scream like little girl after you stick a plasma granade on him; except maybe throwing a grendade at a group of grunts or picking off grunts one by one with a sniper rifle. Melee attacking a sleeping grunt is good fun too and running them over with the warthog is nice too. Hell, it doesn't matter how you do it, killing grunts is fun.

Crazy Joe
04-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Malachi
I like killing them all but I tell you what.....those Hunters still give me the creeps. The first time I saw one I **** myself.......(ie: big whirl of green **** coming flying my way and making that awful "I'm coming to kill you" sound).......

They are just so damn big, scary and hard to kill.

here's a hint, if you can't get behind them and shoot the orange section it only takes 1 shot with a sniper rifle, 2 or 3 with a shotgun. It's a lot faster anyway than just blasting at them. Not sure if you knew this already or not. :D

Crazy Joe
04-03-2002, 07:01 PM
oh yeah, favourite covenant is the grunts, how can you not like 'em, always falling asleep on the job.

Spike Minoda
04-03-2002, 08:42 PM
i believe this thread went around but oh well look at waht i said here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9331)

GRAVEDIGGER
04-03-2002, 08:50 PM
Hmm....my favorite covenant would have to be the:
Gold Swordsman Elite
They are pretty tyte...the only downside to then is that when i pump'em with led untill death, i cant use their swords!!:sad: (maybe in HALO 2)

My favorite Covenant = Dead Covenant
-Maximus

lol..Maximus, i feel ya man..they do get annoying, but at least they're not as insidiously bothersome as the friggin Flood:mad:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

No Fear 23
04-03-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
i believe this thread went around but oh well look at waht i said here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9331)

sorry ,didnt know that. u didnt have to go through all the trouble to look for that and post it, but thanks neway:)

ScorpionX
04-03-2002, 10:03 PM
Hunter because they are the easiest to kill .

NomadLLama
04-03-2002, 10:04 PM
actually doing a melee attack to a dead body, results in massive blood everywhere for any species. except for sentinels. my favorite covenent? i like all of the elites, because they grunt funny when you throw a grenade on them. like that distorted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! and then BONG! and they die! HAHAHAHA! sorry, but i just had to do that. they always kill me on legendary.

Spike Minoda
04-03-2002, 10:36 PM
Yeah those elites are something to laugh at once in awhile. when they say NOOOOOOOOO! I say YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! KABLAM! youre dead.

khaos2005
04-03-2002, 11:16 PM
It's funny how grunts talk to themselves. You hear them screaming like little girls, having a "conversation", then you turn around the corner, ready to blast all of them, when you realize there is only one. It's pretty sad they're so lonely. ;)

Aussie_18
04-03-2002, 11:42 PM
Man I love those lil grunts.... those 'Bastards' are sooo funny...

"RUN FOR COVER" "SAVE YOURSELVES"...

lol... i get amusement outta seein them run away while im chasin them tryin to melee them with a rocket launcher :D

monkeyman
04-04-2002, 04:37 PM
its funny to watch grunts have conversations with other grunts and just watch em do stuff like once i caught one dancing and then another time i caught one that was jumpin up and down

Alien
04-04-2002, 05:00 PM
My favorite Covenant Aliens...........hmm.......i like the invisible elites, they are the coolest once you see their blueish/silver armor.

Tkf5000
04-04-2002, 08:27 PM
the high teck grunts with the self destructing guns. u kill 1, their gun blows up and kills everyone,you dont waste all your ammo:cool: that and the hunters, they charge u dodge u smack em in the back of their head, they fall

chaos
04-08-2002, 04:25 PM
yeah, that's a hard question

the grunts are heeelarious. there is nothing more satisfying than sticking a grenade on one's head and watching them run away waving their arms in the air screaming.

the jackals are pretty neat too. their AI is pretty awesome. have you ever seen one dive away from a grenade, waving their shield around? that's pretty neat.

the elites are cool to kill, because they are the only covenant that are really a match for you and are accordingly quite satisfying to dispose of.

the hunters are just plain tough. if you can get away with killing one of those in legendary, you truly are a legend.

overall, however, i'd have to go with the grunts. it's so funny just to dive into their ranks and melee the crap out of them or just chuck grenades till the fat lady sings.