PDA

View Full Version : Dead to Rights

Laxeph
04-03-2002, 09:22 PM
Has anyone heard anything about this game. I bought the seconds issue of XBN that has a large feature on this game. I think that it sounds sweet. Anyone else feel this way. Anyone know when it will be in stores?

GRAVEDIGGER
04-03-2002, 09:35 PM
Oh yea definately, i read the article in XBN also, and from what i've gathered, this game is gonna kick some serious ass within its genre!
And i like the freedom that you will have, like the choice of being more stealth oriented or simply kick-the-doors-in gunz-a-blazin' Matrix style!:cool: (preffered)
..all i know about the release is that it should come out some time this summer.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoke:mad:

Laxeph
04-03-2002, 09:46 PM
This game has is so deep that it cannot be put into a single genre. I am gonna get it as soon as it hits the shelves.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-03-2002, 10:59 PM
Yea i feel ya man, as soon as it hits shelves i'll be picking it up, i strongly believe that this game is going to be epic:cool: simply because of the fact that its going to be emersive and yet it will still alow you to whop folks up freely! and play lil minnigames within the game a-la shenmue, and yet they say that the game will have a lot more than blazin' guns, meaning a whole lotta physical ass whoppins..lol..oh yea..this is gonna be good:cool:

Untill next time...:mad: