PDA

View Full Version : More on Controllers

FeelinDandy
04-03-2002, 09:24 PM
I am looking to get 2 more controllers to make 4. I already have 2 xbox ones and just want the extra two for the occassional times I have 4 people playing. Here in Aus we only have two other controllers available to us.

The standard Madcatz controller and the Standard Thrustmaster which has a program button.

Ok so what does the program button do??

I hear the thrustmaster is a little un comfortable to hold.

But the madcatz don't have the program button and people say that some are defective. I however think this is not an issue since they both have big warranties - however I do not want to be forever exchanging ...

So guys what do you think....

preetz16
04-03-2002, 09:30 PM
You may not like this awnser but I'll tell you what I tell everyone...Go with Official Xbox brand controllers, they're sooo much better, and just feel better in you hand. they won't break.

E-Xbox
04-03-2002, 09:30 PM
make a lil more money...
and buy the official M$ ones...

the official is usually the best

peace

Punkbob
04-03-2002, 10:42 PM
In most cases I'd get the official controllers cause they're usually the best. But I just don't like the Microsoft controllers. They don't feel comfortable. I like the Mad Catz ones better, but that's just me.

Muabdi'b
04-03-2002, 10:50 PM
Wait till the end of April. The New Xbox S controller will be released. This will be the best controller of all.