PDA

View Full Version : paintball game for x box

gladiators02
04-03-2002, 11:56 PM
I think x box needs to make a paintball game (somethin like half life paintball) because no systems have one and there soo fun.

Kraft
04-05-2002, 02:36 PM
That is a game that we are more than likely not going to be able to see. Though it doesn't always work out this way, most FPS games now are shooting for not only having a great multiplayer mode, but having a substansial single player game too. A paintball game wouldn't offer much in the way of plotline. It would be nice to see games include a paintball multiplayer mode though, a la Goldeneye cheat.

That and the only reason people play paintball in real life is because its not really feasable to shoot each other with real bullets.

gladiators02
04-05-2002, 06:02 PM
apparently you never played half life paintball. If you did, you would notice how fun paintball games are playing multiplayer or single player. I think a paintball game for x box would be a good idea!

ADEMA_RULES
04-07-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
That is a game that we are more than likely not going to be able to see. Though it doesn't always work out this way, most FPS games now are shooting for not only having a great multiplayer mode, but having a substansial single player game too. A paintball game wouldn't offer much in the way of plotline. It would be nice to see games include a paintball multiplayer mode though, a la Goldeneye cheat.

That and the only reason people play paintball in real life is because its not really feasable to shoot each other with real bullets.

I never played it before but it be cool if one game like that one made it to the xbox, well Microsoft owns Xbox and most likely if there a very good hit on the PC or if Microsoft made it well than it mabe would make it but I don't know if Microsoft ever made one.