PDA

View Full Version : good game?

squid413
04-04-2002, 01:23 PM
Hey i was just wondering what is a good game that has good single player and multiplayer because the only game i own is halo and i need a new game. Thanx.:confused:

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 01:26 PM
Rallisport Challenge :)

Brevity
04-04-2002, 01:27 PM
Well there is Halo,,,,oh and theres Halo,,,,have you tried Halo. What about that one you can play on GameSpy oh whats it called ,,,,Halo

Sorry not much help.

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Well there is Halo,,,,oh and theres Halo,,,,have you tried Halo. What about that one you can play on GameSpy oh whats it called ,,,,Halo

Sorry not much help.

lol, dude...he said he already has Halo. But, you bring up a great point!

Hey, Squid...have you played Halo on-line yet? You won't want another game for a long time!!!!!

squid413
04-04-2002, 01:38 PM
yeah i play online but i still want another game to play by myself when i don't want to play online. i'll look u up on gamespy.

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 02:00 PM
Squid...I know what you mean. Rallisport Challenge is an amazing game! I strongly recommened it...either that or wait until Hunter: The Reckoning comes out! That game is going to be SWEET!!!

DZNUTZ
04-04-2002, 02:05 PM
squid....either of the tonyhawks are great buys...u can play for hours on that game just like halo..and listen to your own tunes...
thats my rec.
i know max...u could do the same w/ rsc also....

BUT I STILL RETURNED IT!!!!

Brevity
04-04-2002, 02:06 PM
My simi-sad addition is that when one system is low on cool stuff like most are right now I turn to another,,Ninja has my back on this,,,Like now I am playing my GBA more,,,,GoldenSun and SuperMario. And Tomorrow I will buy Dungion Siege, and I am playing MOHAA and RCW more. Anyway it is a great thing to diversify your gaming experience.

E-Xbox
04-04-2002, 02:10 PM
pgr
amped
thps 3
007:AUF

peace

Snoopy7548
04-04-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Rallisport Challenge :)

i just played the demo of rallisport, and it is so awesome. the graphics are so cool too. its so fun to play, especially crashing into things, but i wouldnt buy it, i think that project gotham is better:D

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

i just played the demo of rallisport, and it is so awesome. the graphics are so cool too. its so fun to play, especially crashing into things, but i wouldnt buy it, i think that project gotham is better:D

Dude, that's cool...I also like PGR...but, sometimes when playing PGR, I feel like driving out of the city! But, that's just me :D

terrapin
04-04-2002, 03:08 PM
DZNUTS I agree Tony Hawk 3 is a really good game. I have throughly enjoyed it all this week. :)

borka105
04-04-2002, 03:20 PM
I want to add Max Payne to that list. People say the game is short, but f you truly play the game on all the different difficulties, and accomplish everything their is to accomplish, it's sure not short.

PGR, and Rallisport are 2 other great games.
JSRF has a lot of depth so does tony hawk 3.

* I have just started to post on this forum, I used to post only at teamxbox.com, but I am really starting to like these forums. Hope to post a lot more.

-Borka105

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by borka105
I want to add Max Payne to that list. People say the game is short, but f you truly play the game on all the different difficulties, and accomplish everything their is to accomplish, it's sure not short.

PGR, and Rallisport are 2 other great games.
JSRF has a lot of depth so does tony hawk 3.

* I have just started to post on this forum, I used to post only at teamxbox.com, but I am really starting to like these forums. Hope to post a lot more.

-Borka105

Welcome to XBA, Borka! I hope you enjoy your stay and make many on-line friends here like I have! :) The people is the first reason that brings me back here everyday...I'm sure you will find that to be the case also!

borka105
04-04-2002, 03:28 PM
Thanks Maximus, it's nice to get welcomed here. The forums here are great. Everyone is very friendly, and I can tell now it's a lot better than at teamxbox.com.

-Borka105