PDA

View Full Version : How many people R here b/c of YOU?



Brevity
04-04-2002, 03:35 PM
ie. there here either b/c you told them a/b the site or the give aways or something. And they can either be active or not. I would also like to see something like this rewarded,,,HU MEC or other admins.

I got two here Cooolerf150 and Mastafrey

And Ninja, Jjax and Maximus only stay here b/c of me.. I know this! And they do too.

DZNUTZ
04-04-2002, 03:39 PM
damn it brevity...i was gonna say i knew their were floks here b4 me...but i just assumed they stayed becouse of me......

but u kinda beat me to it....

so in other words ..."NO"
i brang noone
i'm the guy that comes to the party w/bluntz and no weed;)

Ninja Scroll
04-04-2002, 03:41 PM
Um,... yeah, im here because of,...:confused: ... what's your name again?
LOL:D

I recommend this site to Xbox friends but most of them are not into posting in forums or chatting. But I still put da XBA word out their on da streets!:cool:

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 03:41 PM
I'm here because of Brevity :D

JJaX
04-04-2002, 03:43 PM
I brought Shererboat and NIK here.

They are friends in the real world.

And we all know, Everyones Favortire member is JJaX.

C'mon sing it.

JJaX!
Whats my MaW FwakIN name
JJaX!

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah...I'm here because of JJaX :D

fear_this
04-04-2002, 04:05 PM
Nono, everyone is here because of me. You all know what a beast i am. :D

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Oh yeah...I'm here because of fear_this :D

Brevity
04-04-2002, 05:52 PM
Right now I know 16 or 17 people w/ a Xbox they are all not on the Net but I tell them all a/b this site. Some of them visit and dont post and some R here posting now & again. What I really want to know is yes who have you told, but mostly who has signed up b/c of YOU. Even if they post as little a our friend E-Box,,,I have been forgeting to make light of him lately. MY NAME IS BREVITY and you know this.

E-Xbox
04-04-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Right now I know 16 or 17 people w/ a Xbox they are all not on the Net but I tell them all a/b this site. Some of them visit and dont post and some R here posting now & again. What I really want to know is yes who have you told, but mostly who has signed up b/c of YOU. Even if they post as little a our friend E-Box,,,I have been forgeting to make light of him lately. MY NAME IS BREVITY and you know this.
watchu talking bout brev?
my name is E-Xbox ******!
say it!!!!
hehe.....
i brought 2 peeps here...
and lots of peeps stay cuz of me ...
i am..the official...xba....canadian...!

peace

fear_this
04-04-2002, 07:07 PM
E_Xbox cant even give a little shout out to me. :(

Spike Minoda
04-04-2002, 07:27 PM
no one is here from me but one guy is about to join as soon as he gets internet. he is going to be my "sidekick he says" trying to post in the same threads as me after me. kind of stupid if you ask me. he wants to be JamesLudacris but that doesn't work. So he is going to be MCPOPrice

fear_this
04-04-2002, 07:36 PM
and tehn if you wina contest and he doesnt you can always make fun of him...... :D

Kooster
04-04-2002, 08:26 PM
I brought ratm1mj7''''''''''''''' here.

E-Xbox
04-04-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
E_Xbox cant even give a little shout out to me. :(

who are u??

jk....
i didnt have n e more room...
and....
yea thats it...

peace

JJaX
04-05-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
no one is here from me but one guy is about to join as soon as he gets internet. he is going to be my "sidekick he says" trying to post in the same threads as me after me. kind of stupid if you ask me. he wants to be JamesLudacris but that doesn't work. So he is going to be MCPOPrice

Tell him to get off your Jock

SkoalMint
04-05-2002, 10:35 AM
Well personally, I don't tell anyone about this site. The way I have it figured, more people means more competition for all of the great giveaways this site has to offer. ;)

Huckleberry
04-05-2002, 11:07 AM
i'm here because oprah told me about it, but i stay because of great conniseuers of beer like max and dz...oh, and the witty banter helps a bit, as well!

you can tell the people that i told because they all have "the circle of twelve" logo or sig. i think about 8 of us are on here now.