PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike

CodeMonkey
04-04-2002, 06:06 PM
Counter-strike is coming out for the Xbox yeah, well is it going to be like the DC, where DC owners could play quake online with PC quake players?
Hope so, it will be very multicultural

gtaplayer
04-04-2002, 06:11 PM
nooo half life will come to the xbox not counterstrike...and besides if counterstrike does come to the xbox it will be horrible cuz fps on consoles are horrible anyway

CodeMonkey
04-04-2002, 06:22 PM
u not like halo then? love that game...
yeah condition zero is marked for the xbox with multiplayer built in..
should be good if it happens

Yannie Boy
04-08-2002, 11:46 AM
ok your lying, give the proof the ConditionZero is coming out for XBox. and if it is, well good. Counter-Strike is the illlest game

studepaber
04-08-2002, 02:59 PM
No good FPS'ers on a console??? Wait until this year is over and then I'd like to hear you say that.

CodeMonkey
04-08-2002, 07:19 PM
i can give u proof, but it would be of scanned text out of my mag...that ok?

gtaplayer
04-08-2002, 07:54 PM
na man condtion zero isnt coming to xbox if it does its gonna suck cuz all fps suck on consoles it would rule if the xbox made a keyboard and mouse...but that wont happen...also they would have to make it online play for it to rule

CodeMonkey
04-10-2002, 03:30 PM
well there is a keyboard due out, may even be out be now, not to sure, mouse aint sure about and counter-strike is comming out, so my mag says anyhow...things may well change...............

fps crap? na, great on the xbox..
:p

Kraft
04-10-2002, 03:40 PM
Whaaa?! Keyboard? Where?! I've been praying for this day! You have a link or anything about this? God, I would love to have a keyboard if not just to be able to type in the names of my ripped songs efficiently... *crosses his fingers that this isn't just some rumor*

~KB