PDA

View Full Version : Any one else think Crimson Skies looks amazin?

JimmieDoogan
04-04-2002, 06:51 PM
http://www.teamxbox.com/screenthumbs.php?gid=173

I think this game LOOKS amazing. If the controls are as simple as they seem, then this will be a game for me. I love shooting things, but I hate to be over encumbered by the controls on some of these flight sim games. Thats why I loved the starfox games so much. This game's style seems akin to that which I am more prone to enjoying. Arcade style flying and shooting. Not to mention, the FREAKIN GRAPHICS!!!!!! OMG the gfx are insane!! I can't believe not only how far you can see but the detail murders me. I'd seen a movie of it, and it is smooth. To see all those effects at once is almost overwhelming. Amazing! What do yall think?

l Maximus l
04-04-2002, 06:56 PM
I also think that this game looks sweet! I would love to play it first hand. Based on how that goes, I'll either buy it or I won't...but, so far, it's shaping up to be a sweet sim! :)

Kraft
04-04-2002, 06:57 PM
It doesn't look bad I guess. I think it would be uber-cooler if they took the prop plane design and made a realistic, ultra cool WW1 dogfighting sim. But that just me.

Narcissus
04-04-2002, 08:27 PM
Yes I want, I want, I WANT!!! I've watch the trailer like 50 times in the last two days!