PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me

y2kash_14
04-04-2002, 08:02 PM
On THPS3 i have a few goals i am having trouble with....

1. How do I get the T and E in L.A.
2. How do i get the Secret Tape in L.A.
3.How do i get the A on the Cruise Ship
4. How do i get the Secret Tape on the Cruise Ship
5. How do i invert the High Wires on the Cruise Ship

please help me out!

p.s. i posted this here because people come here a lot more than on the Sports thread, and i need the answers soon.

E-Xbox
04-04-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
On THPS3 i have a few goals i am having trouble with....

1. How do I get the T and E in L.A.
2. How do i get the Secret Tape in L.A.
3.How do i get the A on the Cruise Ship
4. How do i get the Secret Tape on the Cruise Ship
5. How do i invert the High Wires on the Cruise Ship

please help me out!

p.s. i posted this here because people come here a lot more than on the Sports thread, and i need the answers soon.

sup man?
1. the letters move around depending which character..how many times u beat it and such...
2. in L.A. ...u start off...go up that rail/wire that leads on top of the building...jump across to the broken road thing at the top....
then jump up and to the left on to a ledge....then skate forward...ollie the gap on the next ledge part...then look to your rite at the purple part...skate down till the end..jump..hit the rail...and there is the tape..
3. the letters move...(same exp as 1.)
4. Rite at the start...look up at the wires going across the pool..u have to grind those...
so turn around...there is a quarter pipe...ollie off that....hit the top rail...grind across(towards middle)..and the rail should take u across the pool...where there is a mini half pipe thing....the left quarter pipe part is where the tape is...so jump off that ...and u will get the tape...
5. to invert the wires u must drain the pool....beside the pool...and a lil bit...there is a silver short rail..grind it...the valve should turn and the pool should drain..then go into the drained pool...jump up until u can reach the wires that across the top of the pool...and once u get high enuff...do an invert (i think its down Y....check the manual..or trick list)....and there ya go...

THERE!!!!

peace man!

Donaldson
04-04-2002, 08:33 PM
I will try to explain this as clearly as possible:

1. The T and E are in different spots depending on the skater you are. If the T is on the purple thing kinda in the middle of the level you grind the bottom part of the curved concrete thing to the side of it jump to the top part while grinding, then jump to the purple thing and grind. Then to get the E you go into the little room that is off to the side as you are heading away from the fire truck along the sidewalk. You go off of the right side as if you are going to jump over the awning, but grind when you are in the air you will grind a wire and it will take you to the E. The other possibility is that the T is on top of the car wash. To get that you must go off the ramp that you would use to jump on top of the car wash but angle your jump to the right--then grind and you will get the T. If the T is there the E will be around the corner from the car wash as you are heading towards the liquor store. Go of the right edge of the concrete ramp after you turn right around the corner and you should get the E.

2. To get the secret tape in LA you need to go as if you are freeing the car that was stuck at the top of the freeway. Keep following the road (jumping and grinding to avoid gaps). At the last section of road there is a wood ramp. Jump off the ramp onto the building it leads to. Then skate along the building until you get to the other edge. Then jump onto the edge of the red sign that is closest to you, when you get to the end of the sign jump and grind again. You will land on a metal pole in which the tape is floating on.

3. The A on the cruise ship can also be in different places depending on the skater. Since you are having trouble I would guess that it is on the metal thing that circles out over the water you need to go to the deck with the little round pool. Then go to the edge of the deck that faces the letter. On either end there is a line of colored flags coming off the corner. You need to grind these. If you stay on it will connect to the metal thing and take you out over the water to the letter. (If it is somewhere else reply telling me the general area--note that the letters point you to each other in order--the path to the S leads you to the K to the A etc.)

4. To get the secret tape on the cruise ship you need to stop as soon as the level starts. Then turn around and go off the ramp that you start on angling yourself to the right. At the peak of your jump grind (onto the highest wire) you will then grind all the way across the second deck. Jump off onto the top of the red thing and you will be in the middle of a halfpipe. Go up the middle of the halfpipe and you should get the tape.

5. To do this you need to drain the pool. To drain the pool you grind a small white rail with a wheel in the middle to the right of the red thing (that the tape is on) that you face when you start. The rail is on the same level as the pool directly to the right. Then go in the pool and use it as a half pipe. You will probably half to no comply to get high enough. When you get close to the wire with the flags on it press down and Y (invert).

I am sorry if some of my explanations are a little incoherent, I am working from memory. If you are confused with some of them or need more help just reply again.

Calve
04-04-2002, 08:38 PM
Is it a good game???

I heard its almost identical to the ps2 version

Peace

E-Xbox
04-04-2002, 08:40 PM
yes calve!
its amazing...
ive beaten it 13 times
takes bout 1 each time with one skater...to get all golds...all goals..all stats...and all decks

peace

y2kash_14
04-04-2002, 08:47 PM
im using Tony Hawk...does that help?

p.s. i already got the L.A letters

Donaldson
04-04-2002, 09:53 PM
Yes the game is very good when you first start playing. After you beat it with like 10 skaters it gets slightly less exciting (I can beat it in 30-45 minutes now). Then you just play it so you can beat it with everyone.