PDA

View Full Version : X Box Superiority Question

jaiturima
04-05-2002, 04:59 AM
How long did it take you to figure out that the x box was supirior to the Ps2 (if you even agree with this statment)
For me as soon as i saw the start up screen and witnessed the well detaild intro i was sure How about you?

Halo of Flies
04-05-2002, 05:46 AM
When I saw a clip of Wreckless on TV I knew it was time to sell the PS2. I know it's not the best game but the graphics just stunned me!

Nato King
04-05-2002, 06:07 AM
I wanted to get an xbox since the first time I saw it on the internet last year March. I just loved it and I knew I will have to own one.:) :)

CoMATOSE
04-05-2002, 06:53 AM
when they first unvailed what it looked like, i thought (and still do) that it looked awesome.......

SkoalMint
04-05-2002, 07:22 AM
When they released the PS2 I compared the specs with what was proposed for X-Box. That is why I didn't buy the PS2.

stilly
04-05-2002, 07:34 AM
when i saw a video of halo, from last years xbox fair thing, i made a promise to myself that i'd get one, what with the dream cast being dead and buried , i was nearly swayed into getting ps2 after playing gta3, but as soon as i found out it was coming out on the xbox, my mind was made up, i missed me xbox being started up for the very first time, cause i had to flick through my av channels, gutted, but as soon i fired in project gotham and started playin i knew i had made the right choice, and after 15 mins of halo i shot my bolt, in a goo free kinda way, mentally if ya like, if it had bigger ports id f..k it?:eek:

Kilik
04-05-2002, 12:05 PM
Jeez where do I start? Probably when my PSO2's DVD player
wouldnt play DVD's. So I traded it in for a xbox at EB and the
xbox DVD player has played every single movie that I have tried
even the ones the PSO2 wouldnt play.

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 12:13 PM
i dont know if anyonw else say this - i think it was the first demo sdisk but it was a DVD and no playable demos(b4 xbox was out) it had some guys talking about the specs and games and stuff, that sold me

silvertrace
04-05-2002, 12:15 PM
taco bell man........when i saw that they were givin away boxes with quesadillas.........i was sold........that and the fact bill gates isn't allowed to fail.....its part of his pact with the devil.....hehehe

l Maximus l
04-05-2002, 12:19 PM
I was sold on it about 2 years before it came out. I knew that if Microsoft was going to make a console, that they wouldn't do it half-assed. My personal theory to myself came to be correct! No let downs whatsoever. Even after owning it, it has exceeded my expectations!

Though, as the greedy dude I am, I hope that Microsoft will continue to make more System Link Compatible games like Halo. I realize that Brute Force and Unreal Championship are going to be System Link compatible...that is music to my ears!! :D