PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Volleyball?!?

RudedogX
04-05-2002, 08:16 AM
OK, I'll admit, this sounds stupid, but I used to love some of those tecmo volleyball games on the NES! If this is anything like what Outlaw golf is going to be like, I'm definetly up for this title!

http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=2826

JJaX
04-05-2002, 08:27 AM
the best volley ball type game was "Super Dodge ball" on NES.

RudedogX
04-05-2002, 08:42 AM
That's the game i was trying to think of! Didn't Tecmo make that, or was I wrong?

JJaX
04-05-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
That's the game i was trying to think of! Didn't Tecmo make that, or was I wrong?

It might have been. They had little dudes running around like river city ransom.

You could be USA, Russia, China and stuff. ANd the last level you had to play evil versions of yourself.

When you double tap you ran at them and threw a special a stuff. And there was another mode where you ran around and played dodge ball. THis was the coolest game!

RudedogX
04-05-2002, 08:49 AM
Definetly, that's its! I used to love pegging those guys with the supershots! If you did it right, they'd fly around the world and sometimes you could hit them one more time before they hit the ground! Of course if you caught it, the other guy was in some serious trouble!

DZNUTZ
04-05-2002, 02:31 PM
well if the volley ball game is anything like the golf preview i saw on the new oxm disc....i'll probably do some research. outlaw golf is looking real sweet. who else checked out the video preview on the new disc and what did ya'll think of it?

silvertrace
04-05-2002, 02:34 PM
i saw it, it looked nice......i'm counting down the days to play it.....i think that game will have some solid multiplayer value......chill with some friends and hit the lynx in the comfort of ur own home.....i hate embarassing myself on the golf course......so its a perfect match.........

silvertrace
04-05-2002, 02:35 PM
i'm aware how to spell links.....just feelin advantageous......its friday......wooohoooo

l Maximus l
04-05-2002, 02:44 PM
Wow, actaully reading through the link that RudedogX posted, I think this game is sounding pretty sweet! I love the idea that you can import a character that you have developed from playing on your XBox into another XBox. Nice! Now we just need some screenshots to further curiosity.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/217310.jpg

DZNUTZ
04-05-2002, 03:01 PM
that dude on the cover looks eXactly like ice tre (the beverly hills cucassion rapper) from outlaw golf. i wonder if their gonna croos over some characters.