PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid X @ E3!!!!

~nVidia~
04-05-2002, 08:53 AM
Look at this baby!!!!!

link:

http://xbox.actiontrip.com/rei/poll_submit.phtml?vote=5&poll=3&url=%2F&Submit.x=15&Submit.y=4

A report over at CVG claims that Konami's Xbox title Metal Gear Solid will be revealed to the public at the E3. "While details are yet to be confirmed, Xbox aficionados can expect extras over the fantastically successful PS2 version. Quite what will be tagged on is still a mystery: keep your eyes on E3."

No official confirmations are available at this time, but stay put, we'll have more info on this story.

Ninja Scroll
04-05-2002, 08:57 AM
Being that it is already April most gamers seen this coming. i know I sure did.
The only thing im hoping for is that Konami will add enough extra's other than Solid Snake as a playable character throughout the whole game.
It will still be titled MGSX because Sony has the exclusive rights to the title MGS2.
But the game will be MGS2 and not the original as most rumors seemed to sweave too.

Im looking at a 3rd/4th quarter release.
Im sure Sony has a exclusive amount of time on this game, maybe a year.
So that time will be up in November.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!;)

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 09:44 AM
although i only played the MGS2 for a little while on the PS2 i loved the original old skool NES versions and this real conformation of the game warms the soul, especially with all the rumors and fanboys out there that are too stupid relize konami is waiting for a contract with sony to expire before they start advertizing and hyping up their XBOX version. . . . cant wait to imerse myself in this game

JJaX
04-05-2002, 10:47 AM
I never played MGS2, but i beat MGS on PSX.

Why does everyone keep saying solid snake will be a playable dude. I thought solid was like the main dude. Im confused.............

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 10:50 AM
he is. . . or was that main charicter but in MGS2 you only use him for a little while and not the whole game . . . i think

hey JAX check out the cicrle of twelve post in the 3d shooter catagory i left u a message there

JJaX
04-05-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
he is. . . or was that main charicter but in MGS2 you only use him for a little while and not the whole game . . . i think

hey JAX check out the cicrle of twelve post in the 3d shooter catagory i left u a message there

So if your not solid snake, Who The F are you. Half the fun about MGS was being snake and creeping around.......

Im lost...

Maybe i should just wait and see. Your probaly like Solid snake but a clone or some garbage. Looks, Acts like snake, but its not the Real solid snake jargin....

Kilik
04-05-2002, 10:56 AM
To answer JJAX , Because in MGS2 you play as a guy named raiden. Personaly I had no problem with it cuz he was also a pretty bad MOFO.

l Maximus l
04-05-2002, 10:57 AM
I've never played Metal Gear Solid 1 or 2, however, this definately looks appealing...so, I plan on snatching this one up when it comes out :)

JJaX
04-05-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Kilik
To answer JJAX , Because in MGS2 you play as a guy named raiden. Personaly I had no problem with it cuz he was also a pretty bad MOFO.

you got a pick of Him??? Does he use the same techniques as snake, Like creeping around. Or is he a run in a blow stuff up guy.....

Am i being annoying?

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 10:58 AM
im not totaly sure but from what i remember u start off as snake and do like a mission or 2 and then the story shifts and your some other charicter

like in the MG VR missions where u get to be the ninja for some missions

MG VR missions was a bad ass game, prob just as good as MGS or phyfin filter

Kilik
04-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Ditto to OppiumNitrates, it was actually cool IMOP.

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 11:16 AM
Maybe im just a retard but,
what is IMOP??

SnOoPy
04-05-2002, 11:18 AM
It could be MGS 1 & 2 in 1 game, what you think? Tony Hawk 2x is TH 1 & 2 and MGSX could be MGS 1 & 2. That would be great & I think it would be a seller with the added stuff not found in MGS2.

I also think a GTA game will be announce in E3. Maybe GTAX, GTA 3, GTA 3 Miami & GTA Online all in 1 game call GTAX!

I could dream can't I :D

Spaztic
04-05-2002, 11:20 AM
I've never played Metal Gear Solid 1 or 2, however, this definately looks appealing...so, I plan on snatching this one up when it comes out

WTF! You have never played any of them....Man max this game is going to be right up you alley! All I can say is that it is bad ass!

JJaX
04-05-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
Maybe im just a retard but,
what is IMOP??

in my honest opinion

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 11:27 AM
yo i tried to reply to your message but it said your mail box is full

JJaX
04-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Try now..

I dont get this s4it. My box has liek 1 or 2 messages and people say its full.

LINKINPARK8591
04-05-2002, 11:30 AM
metal gear solid was cooo for the playstation although i'm not sure how i'll like it on the xbox.........................http://www.sweet-misery.com/michellebranch/images/108.jpg he guys what's ur opion on the chick?
i think she's fine as all u addict know

JJaX
04-05-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LINKINPARK8591
metal gear solid was cooo for the playstation although i'm not sure how i'll like it on the xbox.........................http://www.sweet-misery.com/michellebranch/images/108.jpg he guys what's ur opion on the chick?

You liked the 1st one, the second one can only be better right?

LINKINPARK8591
04-05-2002, 11:34 AM
the first one was hella good on my playstation.........................that game was tight all the time i always us to play it but for some reason i'm not sure about this version of it i don't know y..................

http://www.sweet-misery.com/michellebranch/images/108.jpg
:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :cool: :cool: hehehe
hey man private message me about this and maybe we could talk more about it aight

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Try now..

I dont get this s4it. My box has liek 1 or 2 messages and people say its full.

still full dude

JJaX
04-05-2002, 11:50 AM
WTF it says empty???

ARG!

Ninja Scroll
04-05-2002, 12:02 PM

you got a pick of Him??? Does he use the same techniques as snake, Like creeping around. Or is he a run in a blow stuff up guy.....

Am i being annoying?

Yo jjax, your role model- Ninja Jubei to da rescue little trooper.
Here's a pic of dat little beeeoootch Raiden.
My cousin owns MGS2 and said this dude alone (well, da story too) ruined the whole game!!!!!!
He said dude is soooo annoying that it aint funny.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2001/ps2/mgs2/mgs2_screen022.jpg

btw, the first MGS was a classic, but if they dont make any changes to the story line then we are in trouble!:confused:
BUt atleast we get Solid Snake to play the game through with!:D

JJaX
04-05-2002, 12:23 PM
Thanks Ninja!
yah whats up with that! Rainden stealing Snakes Shine? Solid snake is da man, Whats this raiden Punk want?

Ninja Scroll
04-05-2002, 12:27 PM
Thanks Ninja!
yah whats up with that! Rainden stealing Snakes Shine? Solid snake is da man, Whats this raiden Punk want?

Well I dont wanna spoil the story, but dudes is really a young punk that's the hero of the game.
Like a couple guys already said. He's the guy that you use for just about the whole entire game.
If you wanna know why get in line to ask the creator of MGS:rolleyes:
Most people think this white haired punk ruined the game, but I dont know. I got respect for my cousins opinions in games so I gots to take his word for it. Especially since he was drooling for this game for months on PoS2.
Im gonna get it regardless.

y2kash_14
04-05-2002, 08:02 PM
For everyone who didn't play MGS2 and loved Solid Snake are in for a BIG surprise...............but i won't spoil it, for those who played it, you know what im talkin about ;) (dont spoil it for them)

Hugh_Jass
04-06-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by LINKINPARK8591
guys what's ur opion on the chick?

Please put pics like this in your sig instead of the body of your message. They really have no relevance to the XBOX.

azmodan
04-06-2002, 04:31 PM
solid snake has a mullet heh