PDA

View Full Version : Futurama

CodeMonkey
04-05-2002, 02:57 PM
Well its said that this carton will be hitting the Xbox and since I like the carton I’m sure I will be keen on this, from what I have read anyways……..one of them games that should be good for a laugh after you’ve had some flaming abuse from gamespy..just hope its not like other cartoon programs...

aronx
04-05-2002, 03:12 PM
Futurama is such a crappy show. Just like every other show on Fox, where they repeatedly beat you over the head with it and hope it sticks (see: 80's show, that other cartoon with the fat dad and "genius" baby, 70's show, MAD Tv, that other show about high school teachers that is way too over dramatic). So if Futurama gets a game, it will fail.

JJaX
04-05-2002, 03:13 PM
Bender should have his own game. Like a GTA game in the future. Where bender could drink and rape Robot Sluts.

JJaX
04-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by aronx
Futurama is such a crappy show. Just like every other show on Fox, where they repeatedly beat you over the head with it and hope it sticks (see: 80's show, that other cartoon with the fat dad and "genius" baby, 70's show, MAD Tv, that other show about high school teachers that is way too over dramatic). So if Futurama gets a game, it will fail.

you dont like family Guy??
Your opinon on everything seems to be negative, Whats up with that?

E-Xbox
04-05-2002, 03:28 PM
u dont like family guy!??!?!?!?
that show is sooo funny....
and futurama...is ite...it can be funny...
altho...if the game is like n e of the simpsons game...it will prob flop.....hehe...

peace

LynxFX
04-05-2002, 04:56 PM
Futurama is the best show on tv since the Simpsons.

I've heard of a game coming for it as well. Hopefully it is better than Simpson's Road Rage. Ughhh.

CoMATOSE
04-05-2002, 05:01 PM
dudes...........futurama rulz:cool: (wow i've said rulz:cool: in all my posts today)

JimmieDoogan
04-05-2002, 05:29 PM
There is A WHOLE HELL OF ALOT of GEEK humor in it. Dealing with such things as Physics, Math, Games, PC stuff. All kinds of good humor, if you run in those circles. I would estimate that most people aren't as geeky as I, and therefore don't get alot of the jokes. I couldn't myself say that the family guy is funny. I think its a direct rip off of the simpsons, and horridly done at that. But I guess more people in the suburbs identify with FG more than Futurama and the simpsons. I think its a bunch of crap with a million and one simpsons jokes PLAGERIZED into it. Thats just me though. I found some of it funny. Like when they watch TV, some of the cool stuff they watch is really funny. The thing with the G A Y Bert and Ernie is hilarious, so was the Kool-Aid man jumping through the wall. But even those are jokes that are so Simpson-esq. Anyway, I am positive that this Futurama game will suck (as much as I absolutly LOVE the show). Its just the plight of most licenced games. They suck. Games made from movies and shows and shows and movies made from games ALWAYS SUCK. There are few exceptions, with the only one coming to mind being GOLDENEYE. Other than that, I am sure this game will bawm, instead of being the bawm.:cool: