PDA

View Full Version : Xbox games based on movies

silvertrace
04-05-2002, 06:10 PM
i've been following the Lord of the Rings game, which i might add looks quite promising, and i wondered if there were any other movie based games coming out.....these types of games are usually a bust, but i think LotR will stand out amungst the rest....

also what are some other movies that u would like to see turned into an xbox title........;)

l Maximus l
04-05-2002, 06:13 PM
Any further question? :D

http://royshort.com/images/Oscars/GLADIATOR.jpg

CodeMonkey
04-05-2002, 06:15 PM
Terminator
And from the pics I have seen, looks rather dismal

there are more...i will need to get my mag from the bog!!

Spike Minoda
04-05-2002, 06:16 PM
http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/rollerball/rollerball_poster.jpg

hmmmmm.

silvertrace
04-05-2002, 06:17 PM
good call my friend.....but i'd expect nuthing less from the "Maximus" of XBA......hehehehe.......

i was thinking, how about an Indiana Jones rpg.....i love that archeological chit......they could get harrison ford to voice over and that little kid ShortRound(from Goonies fame) to say "don't drink da blood indie, its baaaaad".......

just a thought.........:)

E-Xbox
04-05-2002, 06:18 PM
hmm.....
debbie does dallas!!!
WOOOOO!!!
see how many guys u can do..and how much money u can make in a certain time!!

peace

l Maximus l
04-05-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
hmm.....
debbie does dallas!!!
WOOOOO!!!
see how many guys u can do..and how much money u can make in a certain time!!

peace

:confused:

Spike Minoda
04-05-2002, 06:20 PM
that was one of my first posts here. when i first came to the forums, i joind just so i could ask a question: Does teh Xbox heat up after awhile. of course Maximus here had to go rub it in on me.

something like, i took my xbox put in my oven for an hour, took it somewhere, da da da. took a flamethrower to it, let it bake in the mojavi desert for a solid week and still play it.

the first response i ever got here was that followed by fear_this saying : newbies...:mad:

that was funny

DIGITAL
04-05-2002, 07:03 PM
blade 2 the game looks great ,i would allso love to see a game based off the movie warriors ,its a 70s film about gangs ( [warriors come out an play]

Frink
04-05-2002, 07:16 PM
Tron...wait that's coming.

Spike Minoda
04-05-2002, 10:08 PM
yea I athink it is

LynxFX
04-05-2002, 11:14 PM
There's a Matrix game coming as well.

silvertrace
04-05-2002, 11:47 PM
yeah i totally forgot about that one.....i bet u can do some slo mo jon woo chit in that one.....kinda like max payne.......anyone seen any screen shots on the matrix...........if so spread the wealth...

anyone ever seen an old sci fi movie called "The Black Hole".......that would be a phat ass game if they made it......

maximillian was a bad ass mfer.......flat out......(if u don't know the movie i'm talkin bout disregard)

Genesis
04-06-2002, 02:37 AM
What about buffy? Ok so it's not a movie but still... It's plastered on the back of the console's box. When the hell is it coming out, anyone know?????

Dre
04-06-2002, 02:46 AM
I am pretty sure they are coming out with a spider-man the movie game. And I'm not 100% but I think a "The Mummy" game is in the works as well.

On a somewhat similar note, I was thinking a game with graphics like the Chicken Run movie would be really neat visually. I wonder how hard it would be to for developers to emulate play-doh :)

Twisted J
04-06-2002, 12:01 PM
are you guys forgetting about one of the greatest super hero movie games ever????????

SPIDERMAN!!! DUH!!!

Crazy Joe
04-06-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I am pretty sure they are coming out with a spider-man the movie game. And I'm not 100% but I think a "The Mummy" game is in the works as well.

um... no, we didn't forget about Spiderman.:p